RAM News :: September/ Oct

Why are Xample & Lomax now Loadstar?

i believe its because when Xample b2b Lomax release a cheese fest commercial album the fruitcake public may well get it confuzzled with the pop merchant Example. or so i hear

Why are Xample & Lomax now Loadstar?

DOA: You two have been making tracks together over the last year or so, and have been known as "Xample & Lomax" - when did you decide on kicking out a new moniker for your productions, and where does the name Loadstar come from?

Loadstar: Loadstar is our new name, which we will be using for our joint projects on Ram as we felt that some of our new material doesn't really sound like a typical Xample / Lomax track, so we felt a new name would be better suited. It involves lots of collaborations, vocal projects, downtempo material as well as the Drum & Bass that we are known for.

Not sure if there's a concept behind it. Will ask ;)

Thanks RAM HQ!
The only thing I could think of is following after the jell fish on 'Remember', so im guessing that Loadstar quite like random creatures as their artwork!

Andy C - Nightlife 5 is No.12 in the official UK compilation chart and No.2 in the official UK Dance album chart. Lets keep it there - if you haven't got your copy yet go grab it now.

Thanks to everyone for the support - http://bit.ly/aW0AJN

Back
Top Bottom