Ram @ Matter - 7th August 09

foxie

Hardware Soldier
Who's on it ?

IMG_0566.jpg

Bigish Lineup.. definately not gonna beat the June line up.. might attract a few too many wankers to this one

MATTER SITE: http://www.matterlondon.com/calendar/2009/08/#ram1

TICKETS: http://www.ticketweb.co.uk/user/?region=gb_london&query=detail&event=326144&interface=matter

Last edited:
Paying for ticket now =] Cant wait. Missed last fridays because ive got fing A levels at the mo.

Icicle & Nymfo should be in Room 1 over everyone there except Andy C I reckon. On that sound system their set would be absolutely huge.

Not too sure about this, may go, but dunno if I can face Chase & Status, Sub Focus and Hype all in one night, its shaping up pretty one dimensional in Room 1.

Might hit this, but the line up isn't as good as the most recent one I reckon.

Edit: just out of curiosity, how are C&S' sets now? Still an album showcase or what?

Last edited:
Not on this at all. Really can't bear another 2 hours of Sub Focus and C&S for a good while. Friday was so good I really don't think it's possible to beat it.

:rolleyes: EZ is one of the best DJ's around mate, seen him play many times and he absolutely smashes it!

He's to Garage what Andy C is to D&B, get to know!

Yeah i know what you mean, ive seen him loads of times in the past just i have a slight hatred for garage nowadays, and that line-up doesnt look too great and i guess seeing dj ez on the list makes my decision not to go.

icicle and nymfo would be too much. but just can't stretch to be going just for just them + andy really. shame shame.

Yeah pretty lame line up, reckon it'll attract some right fools as well so I'll be steering clear!
Only the two b2b's are worth going for & Andy!

Last edited:
It's just dawned on me. when speaking to Scott on friday he told me that this line up may change slightly. Scott said that the club put the wrong posters up and gave the wrong flyers out. Full line up will be announced Monday or Tuesday.

Thanks Ray

It's just dawned on me. when speaking to Scott on friday he told me that this line up may change slightly. Scott said that the club put the wrong posters up and gave the wrong flyers out. Full line up will be announced Monday or Tuesday.

Thanks Ray

fingers crossed :not_worth

Xample b2b Lomax would be wicked.

I saw about 15 mins of Lomax's set, but knowing that Ed Rush and Optical was on dragged me back to room 1.

But yeah, that lineup isn't as good. At all.

line up looks sick

Definately going to this

Don't really see why people are complaining about the line up :confused:

Great to see the Brookes Bros in room 1! They'll do us proud!

Back
Top Bottom