Ram @ Matter - 7th August 09

this is so annoying !!
I h ad to miss friday cos of my A levels atm (I'm posting from school bout to go into exam lol)
but this lineup is gash in comparison.....

can't wait for FWD tho, anyone here goin?

Yeah i know what you mean, ive seen him loads of times in the past just i have a slight hatred for garage nowadays, and that line-up doesnt look too great and i guess seeing dj ez on the list makes my decision not to go.

I wouldn't think he'd be playing the usual Garage/Bassline what he plays though as judging by the others (Oris Jay, Hatcha & Coki) he must be playing dubstep.

I've just been on the matter website, and it's taken everyone off room one excepet Andy C, C&S and SubFocus.

Room 2 still says it's the same.

I know Lomax and Xample will be b2b though, which should be good. I'm 90% sure i'll be going regardless of lineup, but I really hope it's improved quite alot.

yeh not going to this one... line up is pretty pants...

sorry Ram promoters... but after Junes line up your gonna have to pull some better shit out the bag than this...

If we keep on making a fuss, do u think the RAM promotors will keep changing the lineup to suit our needs? Cause thats the way things are going at the moment

I wouldn't think he'd be playing the usual Garage/Bassline what he plays though as judging by the others (Oris Jay, Hatcha & Coki) he must be playing dubstep.

Hope he plays some old skool garage, a dubstep set would be such a waste.

On this regardless of lineup...

Hope he plays some old skool garage, a dubstep set would be such a waste.

On this regardless of lineup...

I heard EZ SMASHED it at the end when he played an old school garage set just before the club closed down

If he continues to play PROPER old school garage sets I will have a lot of respect for him because it's not often somebody sticks to their guns like that regardless of the changes in the music and times

Ive taken what Ray has said, im joking
Im just saying that it seems that as soon as we started moaning, the lineup then changes.
So if we dunt like the 'new' lineup, we should just moan again untill we get 1 we want, a process of elimination until we get a blinder

Yeh I kinda get what you're saying but apparently the club made a mistake on releasing the line up on Friday, think it's just a coincidence a lot of ppl don't happen to like that line up.

To be honest to get Andy C and DJ EZ at the same night I am all over this. Possibly my two favorite DJ's in terms of DJ'in skills.

If you dont know about EZ then I will have to upload his Best of Sidewinder set. Unbelievable. If you watch him mix you will understand how hard that man works!

Back
Top Bottom