RAM @ Matter, 5th June.

he used the cdjs about 4 times at the previous ram! it was gob smacked. only seem him use a cd deck twice before that in all my years of watching him.

he used the cdjs about 4 times at the previous ram! it was gob smacked. only seem him use a cd deck twice before that in all my years of watching him.

Haha i was rather shocked too! Never before seen a 6 deck setup, how much cream in your pants would there be if that was sat infront of you lol! Crazy setup!

Hi guy's new here, stumbled across this forum looking for track listing from Ram at matter

Must say it was one of the best nights i have had in a while, well worth the 6 hour bus ride, The stage at at the back of room 1 was hot during andy c, was sweating buckets..... did any one else see instr:mental.... they were awesome... chase and status blew it up in the last hour was skanking away on the tiered bit in room one for that it was loud

so were we gna be able to get this set
it was a mental nite ed rush and optical played wit ha difference, subfocus has finally learnt 2 mix properly and is brokin it.

and 2 and a half hours of andy c was 2 much, why o why isnt icicle and nymfo on the main stage at the next one

whywhywhywhywhy !!!!!!!!!!!!!

lets make a patition thread and send it to ram

good night though

Back
Top Bottom