RAM @ Matter 5/2/10

boobjunkie

VIP Junglist
Okay i searched and couldn't find the thread... i can't believe one hasn't been made already so i assume i'm just missing it? if not, who's going? this will be my first time at matter so i'm rather excited for it

Friday 5th February 2010
9:30pm-7am

Dj's Room 1 & 2

Andy C (3hrs) / Chase & Status / DJ Hype / Xample & Lomax / Randall / Icicle & Spectrasoul / Culture Shock / Sigma / Red One / Mistajam / Shut up and Dance / Loefah / Ramadanman / S.P.Y & Total Science / Lenzman / DC Breaks / MC’s GQ / Rage / Fats / IC3 / Stamina / Justyce / DRS / Crazy D

9:30pm-7am
£15 Adv

Advance tickets available from:

Ticketweb : http://www.ticketweb.co.uk/user/?region=gb_london&query=detail&event=360389&interface=matter

Clubtickets : http://matter.clubtickets.com/gb/2010-02/05/matter-presents-ram

See you down there rudeboy!

First time at Matter eh? The main room at Matter is the pretty much the same as Fabric, but bigger but the layout is identical.

It gets fucking packed in there on Ram nights though, sometimes with morons unfortunately

ive been to a couple of ram nights now. there always fucking wicked, although i went to the first one they did there and i felt the sound was too bass'y...you i had trouble making out the tunes. if you wanna see the c though this is the place to be. he plays a different kind of set at matter, alot more varied and more classics. imo

sick line up, but why the fuck is hype there again?

dont get me wrong, he's a legend in his own right, but i just find him so boring these days and he seems to attract dickheads recently

booked tickets today :D Only ever been to hospitality at Matter, this is my first RAM, looking forward to it!

Decent lieup, can be sure there will be plenty of dickheads there tho! Randall and Hype will be a dream come true for them!

On this again as usual.

I`ll be the one with the mates throwing up in the middle of the dancefloor.

Too packed

Shit soundsystem

Too many dickheads

Sounds about right!? Still a wicked night but when you gotta travel loads for it then you want it to be perfect imo.

Might have to try a hospitality instead, is hospitality better? As in not as many dickheads and not as crammed?

sick line up, but why the fuck is hype there again?

dont get me wrong, he's a legend in his own right, but i just find him so boring these days and he seems to attract dickheads recently

It cah im bus tha dutty hazad riddim fa da man dem SEEEEEEN

Hype's one of the true djs that still exists in the scene.

Not a prodcuer with a pre-pitched cds ...

Too packed

Shit soundsystem

Too many dickheads

Sounds about right!? Still a wicked night but when you gotta travel loads for it then you want it to be perfect imo.

Might have to try a hospitality instead, is hospitality better? As in not as many dickheads and not as crammed?

Shit soundsystem?

When they get it right it's one of the best out there mate, just haven't got it right for a little while unfortunately, lacking in the mid rangeee

And the only type of dickheads Ram is full of are the ones that heard Timewarp for the first time yesterday

Of which there is more of at Hospitality I would say, little bandwagon jumping underage kids in shutter shades and skinny jeans

Or just confused shoe wearing fake lyle and scott jumpering pikeys on their 12th bottle of Stella

Either way, it ain't good.

:D lol

Yeah I've heard all the hype about the soundsystem but when I went it was terrible imo, and yes I found a lot of them sorts kicking about. Just generally to crammed as well, going to get a drink turned into a 30 minute mission, where if you were lucky you could just about evade a fatal stabbing.

where if you were lucky you could just about evade a fatal stabbing.

Are you serious?!

Matter is probably the safest place on earth from what I've seen and I've been to every Ram night they've had there and a few Hospitalitys as well!

You'd be more likely to get stabbed on the bouncy castle at my 6 year old cousins birthday party

Are you serious?!

Matter is probably the safest place on earth from what I've seen and I've been to every Ram night they've had there and a few Hospitalitys as well!

You'd be more likely to get stabbed on the bouncy castle at my 6 year old cousins birthday party

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA L.O.L

Couldn't of put it better mate.

If pplz are worried to go to Matter, then places like Hidden, Area, Se0ne, the old Bagley's etc etc etc would actually scare the shit outta pplz!!

I have been to two Rams and about four Hospitalities. IMO Hospitality shits all over it...

Back
Top Bottom