RAM @ Matter 5/2/10

Please don't take this an offial RAM statement, because its not lol

RAM wont release CD packs, never have never will I think. There's licensing issues, copy write issues , making sure artists get paid etc. There's been debates about CD packs for years, as why do One Nation get away with it etc. Cant really comment on what they do.

It's a good thing RAM don't do CD packs imo, so you wanna hear Andy smash it or the latest RAM dubplate? Then go to RAM ;)

All these sets get ripped, uploaded for free, clips made from them. Which can and does, make music turn old very quickly. Some stuff Andy & co is playing is in early stages or might not ever come out.

All well and good, but at the end of the day whats the difference between a hardware cd pack to a RAM cd pack if there was to be one?
The thing I dont just understand is that there is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much money to be made from doing this. Ie Just sell one cd pack a year with each dj's consent.
Tunes dont get old quickly, the demand for them wil go up, surely.
I understand what your saying, but loads of ppl would love to own the cd packs
Imagine if they sold the final ram at the end cd pack.............people would go crazy

was atlantis that remix he played at the end of the last ram?...or the original?

hopefully that remix will get a release cos the original is too slow to play in sets and is pretty much impossible to get. and the remix starts with a beat so u can mix it in properly.

Back
Top Bottom