Ram @ Matter 2nd October

Yeah, there with flair, fairly long hair and carrying my care bear.

So whats the arrangements for the DNBF huggle session then? Smoking area or some shizzle? I forgot to ask last time so missed everyone :rolleyes:

So whats the arrangements for the DNBF huggle session then? Smoking area or some shizzle? I forgot to ask last time so missed everyone :rolleyes:

i dont know if i can tell you.
it gets pretty intense.

ill ask the foofs if you can handle it.
:clown::clown::clown:

ahahahhaha

Ram@matter is so commercial its ridiculous, and the label as a whole isnt really that good!!!!!!!

bush_doing_it_wrong.jpg

bush_doing_it_wrong.jpg

bush_doing_it_wrong.jpg

bush_doing_it_wrong.jpg

bush_doing_it_wrong.jpg

bush_doing_it_wrong.jpg

bush_doing_it_wrong.jpg

bush_doing_it_wrong.jpg

bush_doing_it_wrong.jpg

bush_doing_it_wrong.jpg

bush_doing_it_wrong.jpg

i agree its commericial but its all about the big mixes andy c and other heavyweights put out theyr ridiculous at a ram night.

i personally wud favor hardware or shogun but a ram night can even b bigger than those some times

Ram@matter is so commercial its ridiculous, and the label as a whole isnt really that good!!!!!!!

If you want commercial dnb go to One Nation or Random Concept, and get the same jump up mixed with a bit of dubstep vibe that is always going on there.

You can also throw in a mediocre system and a heap load of egos and aggressive 'crews' to the pot, and THEN you have commercial dnb.

In Ram's case, they've bought different sides of drum and bass to a stunning superclub. Most areas of dnb are represented, most of the time by the biggest djs in the game and in a much more tasteful manner than One Nation or Random Concept.

Ram nights encorporate both MCs and Djs working together, and flattering each other's sounds rather than trying to be louder than one another, and the crowd are much more respectful. They understand that many people will have travelled far to get there, and it's much more about the music, rather than chewing your face off and trying to prove that you're something to the others in the room.

I'm sorry, but the statement 'ram@matter is so commercial it's ridiculous' is so far fetched that I cannot understand how you can back yourself up.

Going to little underground nights every week or every other week is wicked, seeing new up & coming djs etc, but Ram celebrates the best of all kinds of dnb, and allows dnb fans to experience the music they love in an absolutely stunning club, instead of in many cases little underground squashed-in clubs that are covered in mud!!

I'm there, I`ll be wearing a Tshirt with a Spacedocking slogan on it. Come give us a tug if anyone sees me.

Nothing wrong with shorts in a rave, I admit those denim 3 quarter lengths b2b my denim T-shirt was a bit of a bad idea.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!

I've just got suddenly soooo excited about this!!!

I can't fucking wait! Me and my goocher are going to be doing some grade a bum wiggling on the dancefloor tomorrow!!!

:D

Back
Top Bottom