RAM @ Matter 2nd April Line-up

gheys all of ya lol. RAMS got a lot instore this year! whoop whoop, then again I say that every year ;)

If your talking about more stale releases, and more samey nights at matter (room 1 wise) topped with more artists turning mainstream and releasing cheesy remixes then im looking forward to it
One thing I care about on RAM is Culture Shock
The rest, sadly, im not intrested, but that doesnt matter, cause as long as it appeals to the masses then thats fine

If your talking about more stale releases, and more samey nights at matter (room 1 wise) topped with more artists turning mainstream and releasing cheesy remixes then im looking forward to it
The rest, sadly, im not intrested, but that doesnt matter, cause as long as it appeals to the masses then thats fine

WHY SO NEGATIVE, how many RAM nights at Matter have you been to out of interest?

Samey nights? its a label night..they will be playing the label sounds...plus alix perez, goldie, ed rush/optical all on the next one are hard gonna be on a RAM vibe, you have variation there more so than any other night you can throw up...

Culture Shock IS the best thing on RAM and yeah there have been stale releases but fuck I...go and sterotype everthing connected why dont you...

It doesnt have to appeal to you but you seem very narrow minded in which case i bet not alot does appeal to you on that basis.

So the lineup for Hospitality at matter isnt the same most months?

High Contrast....London Electricity...Logistics....Nu Tone

ALL HOSPITAL LABEL ARTISTS PLAYING HOSPITAL LABEL MUSIC!!!!

Yet that night seems to get its balls licked when its not as good as Ram and is full to the brim with people wanting to hear the latest shit High Contrast remix whilst wearing those stupid Kanye West sunglasses

35ho2tv.jpg

Hate cunts that wear these fucking things!

<----- It's all about straws in the hair! That craze never took off tho.

As for the thread, I went to a fair few of the Ram nights at Matter last year and I loved every one of them, your always going to get the big names on the label at each event, but that's the idea of these events... to show case the label.
I haven't been to a Ram this year yet but I have hit hospitality a couple of times and enjoyed it just as much.

I think cos I don't go out to many drum & bass nights now days I tent to appreciate them move and always have a good night.

It doesnt have to appeal to you but you seem very narrow minded in which case i bet not alot does appeal to you on that basis.

Well that little lineup on your sig looks pretty good to me, despite my narrow minded attitude
I may sound very skeptical, but its the truth man, hit me some quality RAM releases, and blow my mind at a night, and ill restore faith, but at the min its seems its the same guest dj's on rotation at RAM. Take a look at the past lineups...and albums that get dragged out. Take the Subfocus album which came out in October, likewise the Logistics album for example. Hospital blasted out the Loggy one, and its over and done with, RAM however are still slowly but surely still releasing cuts from it!

WHY SO NEGATIVE, how many RAM nights at Matter have you been to out of interest?
Think its five, my fave being the one with Marcus Intalex in Room 1 and Dbridge, this seemed to be the most varied one imo

Last edited:
Your a moany old git for your age Hazardman

Things take time, remixes etc, and as cool as Logistics LP is, it didn't receive the mainstream attention that Sub Focus's has.

With Regards to line ups its always gonna be hard for RAM & Hospital, Matter and Fabric are as one, they want to try and keep the lines ups different (if possible) , so it makes it hard to book artists.

Your a moany old git for your age Hazardman

Things take time, remixes etc, and as cool as Logistics LP is, it didn't receive the mainstream attention that Sub Focus's has.

With Regards to line ups its always gonna be hard for RAM & Hospital, Matter and Fabric are as one, they want to try and keep the lines ups different (if possible) , so it makes it hard to book artists.

Sorry to sound that way. Keep up the good work

So the lineup for Hospitality at matter isnt the same most months?

High Contrast....London Electricity...Logistics....Nu Tone

ALL HOSPITAL LABEL ARTISTS PLAYING HOSPITAL LABEL MUSIC!!!!

Yet that night seems to get its balls licked when its not as good as Ram and is full to the brim with people wanting to hear the latest shit High Contrast remix whilst wearing those stupid Kanye West sunglasses

So was the last Ram @ Matter that I went to. I don't think it has anything to do with the nights themselves though, just the fashion of some of the people that go to Matter and Fabric!!

i think the only thing, well one of the main thing that i dont enjoy about ram nights, is the club.
Its too cold and lacks atmosphere. :/

As for the crowd you get twats everywhere you go, i do find that theres a better vibe at hospital nights at matter tho.

This lineup tho is wicked! almost the same as metalheadz minus spor but with optical.
Will be a good night regardless of the no jubilee line...i hope !

Back
Top Bottom