Emalkay
Fierce
Rockwell
SBTRKT
Kryptic Minds
Rod Azlan
MC DRS
Justyce

Not bad IMO, good to see Ed Rush and Optical on there.. Think I'd rather reach the metalheadz night tho!

Not sure about room 1 line-up. Rockwell and Fierce would be the ones to pull me to that night but seeing them both shortly before that night at Hardware etc....

Been to every one so far but getting really tired of the same old lineups, can't ram think of someone else? Each one of these has been before, bar Die & Interface (in room one at least). Friction would be good but I can see that you may aswell just have double time of andy, but if friction played a more varied set it would be immense.

Also, I am getting increasingly dissapointed with the club itself, attracts a shedload more cocks than it used to and the soundsystem has been sub par in room one since after the summer last year. First 2 or 3 times was a joy, levels perfect across the full spectrum but now its just bass overload.

Room 2 has been the only saving grace for me the last few Rams, and now they put fidget in there as well as dubstep. I honestly dont understand why, is there any DnB in room 2 at Rinse/FWD?

Sad to say Fierce and Rockwell are the only two Im interested in this time, can guarantee they will both be on early and graveyard set. Not attending.

Looking back over the line up it isn't amazing, I was pretty drunk when I saw it last night. :D But whenever I see Ed Rush & Optical on a flyer it immediately attracts me to go. Will probably give this a miss as Metalheadz is pretty close to it.

Been to every one so far but getting really tired of the same old lineups, can't ram think of someone else? Each one of these has been before, bar Die & Interface (in room one at least). Friction would be good but I can see that you may aswell just have double time of andy, but if friction played a more varied set it would be immense.

Also, I am getting increasingly dissapointed with the club itself, attracts a shedload more cocks than it used to and the soundsystem has been sub par in room one since after the summer last year. First 2 or 3 times was a joy, levels perfect across the full spectrum but now its just bass overload.

Room 2 has been the only saving grace for me the last few Rams, and now they put fidget in there as well as dubstep. I honestly dont understand why, is there any DnB in room 2 at Rinse/FWD?

Sad to say Fierce and Rockwell are the only two Im interested in this time, can guarantee they will both be on early and graveyard set. Not attending.
Couldnt agree more! Lol@ Prospekt! U drunken munkey!

Just to give people a heads up, I just realised that this night is on easter bank holiday weekend. I just checked the tubes on TFL and according to them, the jubilee line is completely closed on both the friday and the saturday. The rest of the tube and trains might be running a limited service, it's definitely put me off going so thought you guys might check your travel too.

Last edited:
Just to give people a heads up, I just realised that this night is on easter bank holiday weekend. I just checked the tubes on TFL and according to them, the jubilee line is completely closed on both the friday or the saturday. The rest of the tube and trains might be running a limited service, it's definitely put me off going so thought you guys might check your travel too.

good thinking

Die & Interface would be a serious set, nice to hear a few of their dubs on a system.

Shame about Goldie and Subfocus, don't enjoy their sets, but I might as well go as Matter's only 20mins away from me...

Back
Top Bottom