RAM @ Matter 2nd April Line-up

i can no longer make this, got some tickets going for tenner each if anyones interested, bell me on 07792419983

Fuck that! Nice try RAM but serves u right for having your event in a place with bullshit transport links for the Easter weekend. I see tickets are still avaliable for this rave mwahahahahaha!
i kinda see that as a good thing. less people in the club ! less twats who cant be bothered to go because theres no undergriound!

Since when did it become cool to bitch about Ram? People moan about the label and now they moan about the night.....

Since when did it become cool to bitch about Ram? People moan about the label and now they moan about the night.....

i have no issues with the label, but i hate going to the nights, there is some potty mouthed fool who constantly screams FUCK OFF when andy plays. id go to a football match if i wanted to hear that kind of language.

Exactly Wayne, i'm getting really really fed up with some of the snobbish comments on here lately.

Even some comments about Andy's set @ the Drum & Bass awards pissed me off.Just cos he played some tunes that aren't flavour of the month with certain people anymore he gets slated.
He's playing for the people, not everyone wants to hear the freshest tunes all the time, some people like it mixed up a bit.

Last edited:
i have no issues with the label, but i hate going to the nights, there is some potty mouthed fool who constantly screams FUCK OFF when andy plays. id go to a football match if i wanted to hear that kind of language.

Next time you DJ out geez i'll come down and scream obscenities. All in the name of support of course....hahahaha

I just find it weird how Ram seems to generate so much hate recently. Run by the best DJ in the world with some incredible producers on their roster who make some incredible music but it seems to not be enough. People complain that there are too many people at the nights, which there are, but thats inevitable seeing as they are now in a 2,500 capacity club. Sure, most of them are idiots and kids who probably only got into it because they bought the C&S album. But so what? You know what your there for.....isnt that good enough? Let them do what they do and go nuts to whatever tunes they like. If they go crazy for Mr Happy, let them do so, we can go nuts to Roll On. Doesnt make us better than them, just different. Hospitality doesnt get so much stick and their nights arent as fun as Ram if you ask me

Last edited:
Next time you DJ out geez i'll come down and scream obscenities. All in the name of support of course....hahahaha

I just find it weird how Ram seems to generate so much hate recently. Run by the best DJ in the world with some incredible producers on their roster who make some incredible music but it seems to not be enough. People complain that there are too many people at the nights, which there are, but thats inevitable seeing as they are now in a 2,500 capacity club. Sure, most of them are idiots and kids who probably only got into it because they bought the C&S album. But so what? You know what your there for.....isnt that good enough? Let them do what they do and go nuts to whatever tunes they like. If they go crazy for Mr Happy, let them do so, we can go nuts to Roll On. Doesnt make us better than them, just different. Hospitality doesnt get so much stick and their nights arent as fun as Ram if you ask me

NAIL.ON.THE.HEAD

Iv never had a bad night at RAM. Dont really understand why people are hating so much.......

NAIL.ON.THE.HEAD

Iv never had a bad night at RAM. Dont really understand why people are hating so much.......

Thank you.

You get the best DJ on the planet for 2 to 3 hours at a time and people moan!

Im not trying to be a cunt about all of this so im sorry if my statement offends anyone. It just doesnt make sense to me all the stick Ram gets from all quarters. Slating it doesnt make you cool.

I absolutely love ram nights first started going down the end when i was fifteen, matter is wicked.....i know the music well and have certainly not been chasing status.... but i look like im very young, always have done so maybe you lot shoudn't just assume that just because some people look young they are kids and dont know the music. Also where else are you going to hear andy go on as hard for 2+ hours?

Kinda agree that the room 1 line up could be more diverse but then again its a Ram night so what do people expect. Deffo would go to Hospitality over this, because the line up more suits my tastes atm .. Also Mr G knows the score, if you aint diggin, dont go (y)

This line up is really really diverse. One of the best ones in a while I reckon.

Alix Perez, Rockwell b2b Kasra, Andy (2hours), Culture Shock, Ed Rush & Optical, Fierce, Jack Beats, Goldie. YES PLEASE.

Gonna be a big night.

This line up is really really diverse. One of the best ones in a while I reckon.

Alix Perez, Rockwell b2b Kasra, Andy (2hours), Culture Shock, Ed Rush & Optical, Fierce, Jack Beats, Goldie. YES PLEASE.

Gonna be a big night.

Im even looking forward to Alix Perez's set since seeing him @ Shogun a couple months ago

Back
Top Bottom