RAM @ Matter 04.06.2010

I know Ive said this a few times in the past but Im pretty definite Im gonna be at this. Im seeing Rage Against The Machine at Finsbury park on the sunday so Im gonna make a weekend of it. Been wanting to go to a Ram night/Matter for tooooo long.

Pow is an aweful tune and just sums up what went wrong with Garage.

Would love to go to this as I was gutted to miss EZ last time, but I have a few things coming up and I'm trying to save for a holiday at the moment.
I'm really looking forward to seeing MJ Cole at the next Hospitality tho, it's been years since I have seen him.

I wouldn't call 'POW!' Garage, more grime if you ask me.

It's better without the bars, FWD riddim it was called before Bizzle and the rest layed their lyrics down.

I know Ive said this a few times in the past but Im pretty definite Im gonna be at this. Im seeing Rage Against The Machine at Finsbury park on the sunday so Im gonna make a weekend of it. Been wanting to go to a Ram night/Matter for tooooo long.

Yeah this is the 'Rage Weekend' Fuck thats gunna be a mssive gig!

RAM-flyer-JUNE.jpg

aki in room 1 , fucking sick !! Its a good lineup i think, noisia, zerot, ulterior motive aki in room one and pretty much everyone in room 2. Def want to go.

I'm not sure about this one. Will probably be reaching it, as it's my friend's birthday weekend, but Bristol seems to be killing it with lineups compared to London at the moment. :\
Haven't been to a Ram in a while... I do miss Matter :)

How? The place is a grey shell with no personality!

Back
Top Bottom