RAM @ Matter 04.06.2010

DJ NUERA

5HEAD
VIP Junglist
Thought I would start a new thread for the next RAM seeing as there has been one for every one of that last ones.

n5g414.jpg

ROOM 1

Andy C (2 Hours)
Subfocus
DJ Hype
Noisia
Xample & Lomax
Culture Shock
Zero T B2B Ulterior Motive
Aki (Womb Tokyo)
Red One

ROOM 2
DJ EZ
Breakage & Newham Generals
Chef
Geenius & Tippa
Commix B2B A.I
Loxy & Ink
Hamilton

Room 2 looks the one IMO EZ and Breakage will be sick, and interested to hear Hamilton and Loxy & Ink. Saying that tho, Noisia, Zero T & Ulterior Motive and Aki will be heavy and of course Andy.

Anyone else on it?

EZ :love:
Newham Generals with Breakage? I know they did a track with him but why are they touring with Breakage?
Overall it looks massive, if only I was 18.

EZ :love:
Newham Generals with Breakage? I know they did a track with him but why are they touring with Breakage?
Overall it looks massive, if only I was 18.

Not too sure mate, I think its a good idea tho, especially after Breakage recent album launch. Wont be anything out of the ordinary, will just be like having 2 MC's on the set like anyone else!

There! Just about recovered from the last one, nice variation on this line up, the last time EZ was down there it was big.

Hahaha, Matty did you take this picture on your camera on Friday?!

Room 2 looks niiiiice - Commix B2B AI will be interesting, as will Hamilton.

Nice to see Hype back in Room 1, I might go to this. Will see after the next Hospitality...

Hahaha, Matty did you take this picture on your camera on Friday?!

Room 2 looks niiiiice - Commix B2B AI will be interesting, as will Hamilton.

Nice to see Hype back in Room 1, I might go to this. Will see after the next Hospitality...

hhahahahhah you know me too well :teeth:

Not too sure mate, I think its a good idea tho, especially after Breakage recent album launch. Wont be anything out of the ordinary, will just be like having 2 MC's on the set like anyone else!

Yeah it is a good idea. I've Newham Generals live anyway, they kill it.
It's a bit like Chase & Status used to do with Plan B and Kano then.

EZ would be sick though, is he playing a classics set or bassline kinda shit?

Yeah it is a good idea. I've Newham Generals live anyway, they kill it.
It's a bit like Chase & Status used to do with Plan B and Kano then.

EZ would be sick though, is he playing a classics set or bassline kinda shit?

Fucking smashed it last time, well up for seeing him again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why is Hype there again? He's been on so many Ram lineups, he will just play a "Room1 Playaz set" long!

Zero T B2B Ulterior Motive...wil be so fucking sick!! 2098 on loop for and hour!

Commix need to play in ROOM ONE FFS.

Looks sick still, hopefully will be sunny so the shorts can be busted to matter lol

Fucking smashed it last time, well up for seeing him again.

The man is a SICK DJ full stop.

What he does just before he drops 'It's the way'................WOW!

legendary business

Last edited by a moderator:
Its not a bad line-up by all means, wouldnt justify the journey though seeing as metalheadz is proving to be the one.

I'd say Andy c vs Dj Ez in a standoff mix, the loser loses a testi

tough call

I'm not sure about this one. Will probably be reaching it, as it's my friend's birthday weekend, but Bristol seems to be killing it with lineups compared to London at the moment. :\
Haven't been to a Ram in a while... I do miss Matter :)

Back
Top Bottom