Ram has been shit for so long now

If you take the entire history of Ram Records into consideration I think it's fair to say that Ram has always been fairly crap.

It's really hard to think of any decent tunes they've released.

Pardon?

Ram was a premier, elite level label for a good 10 years before the cheese even started to set in. There are countless amazing tunes on the label over the years.

If you take the entire history of Ram Records into consideration I think it's fair to say that Ram has always been fairly crap.

It's really hard to think of any decent tunes they've released. Someones mentioned the Calibre & Ivy Lab remixes, Calyx & Teebee had a few good tracks after they signed but very quickly went down the toilet. Really struggling to think of anymore.

Are you aware that Ram records in the 90's is the same Ram records as now?

Are you of sound mind sir?

need-more-ram.jpg

I thought I was the only one who couldn't stand the sound of Body Rock.

Sub Focus - Stomp backflips everytime

Ram's youtube page

:lighter:

Body Rock was the tune that made a lot of the "heads" say, "okay, fuck this shit. I'm done."

I haven't actively listened to a Ram tune in 15 years. I do appreciate that they bring more people to drum and bass though.

Its our yearly "Rant @ Ram" thread..

I actually love the label its been my favourite throughout the years. Every track they used to put out would be special. Now though I feel they try to please everyone from the underground to the commercial side. I struggle to find those tracks now that give you the tingles.

RAM seems like that weird and creepy uncle that is still trying to be cool, wearing young people clothes and using all the words and sayings that young kids use...

But his version of cool is about ten years out of date and he doesn't realise it.

Are you aware that Ram records in the 90's is the same Ram records as now?

Are you of sound mind sir?

Ha! I knew I'd get a few bites, I did say fairly crap, not completely...

Yep in the early to mid 90's Ram was good, but this is a personal taste thing at the end of the day. I was never a Ram Trilogy or Moving Fusion fan so the late 90's early 2000's thing was lost on me, hence the comment.

Me being of a sound mind is definitely questionable haha, but when it comes to music I know what I like. I've got over 1500 drum & bass records at home, less than half a dozen Ram releases within that. I'm just not a big Ram Records fan, never have been. It's ok guys we don't all have to like the same music.

Sorry Ayden @rythmatix, that list doesn't wash with me at all, other than the C&T bits as i've said. We've got different tastes bro, but we already knew that :)

I'm just setting up to wheel the radiotherapy equipment in...

Someone send me a PM when active Chemo is needed, i can't burn my retina any further.

:2thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom