Ram has been shit for so long now

Replace Ram with most Drum & Bass and I think that's a more apt description

Going on Beatport and looking for tunes I like is the equivalent of looking through bins round the back of Iceland for the daily dinner.

Replace Ram with most Drum & Bass and I think that's a more apt description

Going on Beatport and looking for tunes I like is the equivalent of looking through bins round the back of Iceland for the daily dinner.
Yeah it takes me months to source enough tunes for a one hour mix, sad.

I remember when every Ram release was an instant bag for everyone. Now not so much.

Infact drum & bass in general is fucking shocking cant remember the last time I heard an anthem. Now its just constant forget about tracks

:violin:

Cheer up emo kids, plenty of good tunes out there...... But yeah RAMs releases are boring. Last one i bought was that Frankee all four one ep, which I don't even play anymore and will probably sell soon

Started listening to dnb in 2008 and really like tunes from 2008-2013ish, not feeling the new tunes at all . in fact pretty much all vinyl i buy is from that 'era' barely buy any new shit

I've just been through my collection. And Titan is my most recent ram purchase. Things certainly took a downward turn in the 00's. Or maybe I'm just an old, crusty junglist crying out for the good old days.

I think I've bought five songs from the label in the last 8 months or so. The music isn't bad, it's just not stuff I want to pay for or listen to often.

The only 2 Ram plate ive bought are Subfocus -Close (ivy lab remix), and chase and status - black and blu (calibre remix), and the latter isnt really even a Ram release, i think they just have rights to sell some vinyl for MTA..

Can't remember the last time I was excited to see a ram release. Maybe back to ram100 or something but I think at that point the excitement was beginning to wear off.

There's been the odd track here or there but yeah no harm done anyway.. there have been many labels that have stepped up delivered since that time and we are better for it.

People going on like dnb is boring atm but for me it's the best its been since I can remember. Too much good music.

Back
Top Bottom