Ram & Frequency promos

Ive just renewed my subscription 4 the promos and theses r the next releses.

There are two promos scheduled for January, these are:

Ram Records
Chase & Status
Against All Odds ft. Kano Xample rmx
// Saxon

Frequency Recordings
Vicious Circle
Technicolour // Peer Pressure

Vicious Circle 'Technicolour' is a massive track.

Be interesting to hear that Xample remix. Anyone got audio...?

I tried to get FRESH to sign Technicolour when i first heard the dub...

At the time he was abroad and i couldn't get hold of him

2 weeks later ANDY had signed it to Frequency. :confused:

I think this tune deserves to come out on the RAM stamp - it's easily worthy.

Quality bit of music

Email and find out, I did originally sign up but was skint when it came to paying, and as I dont play out I prefer to buy full releases. It doesnt bother me waiting a few extra weeks

Against All Odds ft. Kano Xample rmx
// Saxon

Subsonic can you confirm that? And give us some clues about the remix?

or an olympic special ram release in 2012

i spoke to sub focus at the last ram at the end and he said theyre just wraping up the c&s LP (which must be this release) and then theyre gonna start work on his album n ting.

i rekon there will be at least 1 single form sub b4 the LP.

i spoke to sub focus at the last ram at the end and he said theyre just wraping up the c&s LP (which must be this release) and then theyre gonna start work on his album n ting.

i rekon there will be at least 1 single form sub b4 the LP.

cheers man. i think it wont be for sometime though based on all the hype over the C&S album and the amount of time it took to release that.
Ram in my eyes are the Best label in D&B but they take a while to get round to releasing there material. But, it will be and has been well worth the wait because you KNOW it will be BIG.

cheers man. i think it wont be for sometime though based on all the hype over the C&S album and the amount of time it took to release that.
Ram in my eyes are the Best label in D&B but they take a while to get round to releasing there material. But, it will be and has been well worth the wait because you KNOW it will be BIG.

i dont think we will be waiting too much longer imo. i know it seems like your waiting forever for choons n stuff and tbh we have been waiting for sub focus' lp for ages. but ram cant release sub focus' album whilst still mass promoting c&s album cos they will just be competing with themselves then. i think ram release alot of music every year. u have to consider they have ALOT of producers on their label and they bring out a steady stream of releases along with the album shiz. altho we might not be 100% satisfied they are doing a good job at wot they do. and besides i wud rather sub focus didnt rush shit and made his debut lp summat hes proud of.

safe

i dont think we will be waiting too much longer imo. i know it seems like your waiting forever for choons n stuff and tbh we have been waiting for sub focus' lp for ages. but ram cant release sub focus' album whilst still mass promoting c&s album cos they will just be competing with themselves then. i think ram release alot of music every year. u have to consider they have ALOT of producers on their label and they bring out a steady stream of releases along with the album shiz. altho we might not be 100% satisfied they are doing a good job at wot they do. and besides i wud rather sub focus didnt rush shit and made his debut lp summat hes proud of.

safe

yeh i totally agree with what your saying man :applause:

Back
Top Bottom