RAM @ Fabric Fri 4th June!

RAM HQ

As you may have heard, matter have taken the decision to close their doors for the summer months.

We are happy to announce that, for the foreseeable future, our new home will be fabric http://www.fabriclondon.com/
We are very sorry that it has taken a while to make this announcement but we have been waiting for the matter and fabric team to organize the quite complicated shift to Farringdon.

Fabric was already booked for this date so due to the short notice of the relocation we will be teaming up with the Plump DJs for the launch of Grand Hotel Records. They have been kind enough to let us host Rooms 1 and 3 while they will host Room 2 (featuring Plump DJs, Zane Lowe, Dj Zinc, Joker Of The Scene, Starmsith). I'm sure you all can understand that with the last minute nature of the venue change we have had to adapt the line up across all rooms for many reasons that were out of our hands.

For the August show we will be hosting all 3 rooms of fabric.
All tickets bought for matter will of course be valid for fabric.

Tickets for the event are available from http://www.fabriclondon.com/

RAM@Fabric Fri 4th June

Room 1
RAM

Andy C (2hrs)
Subfocus
Noisia
Commix
Xample & Lomax
Culture Shock
Aki (Womb Tokyo)
Red One
MCs GQ, IC3, Fats & Moose.

Room 2
GRAND HOTEL
Plump DJs
Zane Lowe (Radio 1)
DJ Zinc
Jokers Of The Scene
Starsmith

Room 3
RAM
DJ EZ
Geeneus & Tippa
Doorly
Chef

21.30-06.30
£15 (£11 students/members)

see u there :)

I'm gutted about this decision. I might actually start going to Shogun more now. I hope this isn't permanent.

it must be they have to book him he aint gonna just ring up and say im playin allow it and andy will be yeah of course you want a shine as well

read the original post...

Room 2
GRAND HOTEL
Plump DJs
Zane Lowe (Radio 1)
DJ Zinc
Jokers Of The Scene
Starsmith

Fabric was already booked for this date so due to the short notice of the relocation we will be teaming up with the Plump DJs for the launch of Grand Hotel Records. They have been kind enough to let us host Rooms 1 and 3 while they will host Room 2 (featuring Plump DJs, Zane Lowe, Dj Zinc, Joker Of The Scene, Starmsith).

if that isnt clear enough: RAM isnt hosting Room 2, Grand Hotel is. RAM did not book Zane Lowe

read the original post...

Room 2
GRAND HOTEL
Plump DJs
Zane Lowe (Radio 1)
DJ Zinc
Jokers Of The Scene
Starsmith

Fabric was already booked for this date so due to the short notice of the relocation we will be teaming up with the Plump DJs for the launch of Grand Hotel Records. They have been kind enough to let us host Rooms 1 and 3 while they will host Room 2 (featuring Plump DJs, Zane Lowe, Dj Zinc, Joker Of The Scene, Starmsith).

well dont i feel silly

how do we know this isn't some impostor, trying to trick us into going to Fabric instead of the place where ram really is =P

Did any1 of you saw a thread(removed?) last night about Andy taking a break from D&B after this year??? Just a joke or for real??

Did any1 of you saw a thread(removed?) last night about Andy taking a break from D&B after this year??? Just a joke or for real??

All i know is that there was a thread deleted last night at the request of RAM, if however, this is true..... wtf :(

Fuck me that would be seriously bad..... how do you know it was deleted at the request of RAM, or just deleted as a blatent troll?

Back
Top Bottom