RAM @ Fabric Fri 11th Feb

RAM HQ

ram_fabric_11-02-11.jpg

RAM returns to Fabric for our first event of 2011....get ready...its gonna be MASSIVE!!!

ROOM 1 (RAM)

Andy C (3hrs)
Ed Rush & Optical
Loadstar
Alix Perez b2b S.P.Y
DC Breaks
Wilkinson
Red One

MC's GQ/IC3/Fats

ROOM 2 (RAM)

Dj Die
Loefah
Zed Bias
Phace
Delta Heavy
Jakwob
Hamilton

MC's Justyce/Lowqui/Crazy D

ROOM 3 (hosted by Lifted)

Spor
The Upbeats
Chasing Shadows
Kito

MC's 2Shy/Stapleton

9:30pm-6am.
£15/10 (Students/fabricfirst Members)
£6 after 3am

Advance tickets available from:

https://fabriclondon.ticketabc.com/events/RAM011-02-11/

There as standard

Dunno why they put Perez with SPY though. Perez on his own is all win

Innit, i'd much prefer to hear a whole set from each than b2b. No offence to them, but i'd have taken DC Breaks out so this could have happened.
Hopefully SPY will play his remix of Snorkel that everyones banging on about tho :slayer:

Nice one, gonna catch this on my last night in the UK, then it's straight from fabric to the airport

Anyone have any idea at what time Andy C usually plays?

Nice one, gonna catch this on my last night in the UK, then it's straight from fabric to the airport

Anyone have any idea at what time Andy C usually plays?

About 1am

---------- Post added at 13:38 ---------- Previous post was at 13:37 ----------

Innit, i'd much prefer to hear a whole set from each than b2b. No offence to them, but i'd have taken DC Breaks out so this could have happened.
Hopefully SPY will play his remix of Snorkel that everyones banging on about tho :slayer:

Yeah, not big on DC Breaks....as DJ's or their tunes, though that Take That tune is pretty tasty

About 1am

---------- Post added at 13:38 ---------- Previous post was at 13:37 ----------

Yeah, not big on DC Breaks....as DJ's or their tunes, though that Take That tune is pretty tasty

Think once they tool themselfs up as established RAM artists they will have a bigger appeal, they are pretty skilled djs

Bring a cup :teeth:

You guna be there dude? been ages since i've seen a good Views RAM video :(

Ha, mate actually pissed in an empty can of Red Stripe at Marky vs Andy at The End one time. Went *everywhere* but in the can. Haven't let him forget it since. :teeth:

Will almost definitely be reaching this Ram though so I'll be sure to bring my camera!

Speaking of videos; yeah man, have been proper slacking recently - got literally 15+ still to upload from Canada / Inno in the Dam / misc Fabric nights / DNBTV Christmas Party / ABOC the other night etc etc. Started a new job recently and just don't seem to have any time to myself anymore.

Will try and start catching up again this weekend if I'm at home though. (y)

Back
Top Bottom