RAM Fabric 8th June

hazdaman100

Bum 'n Face
VIP Junglist
Friday 8h June marks our bi-monthly return to our London home - Fabric. Room one sees the label boss of Andy C to the 1210's for 2hr set, alongside special guests Phace & Misanthrop, Die & Bryan Gee & as well as Ram artists Loadstar, Culture Shock, Hamilton & Mind Vortex.
If April's RAM event is anything to go by, we advice you stop reading this right now and go and purchase your tickets!

Room one sees the label boss of Andy C to the 1210's for 2hr set, alongside special guests Phace & Misantrop, Die & Bryan Gee & as well as Ram regulars and label artists Loadstar, Culture Shock, Hamilton & Mind Vortex.

Over in Room Two be sure to check out MJ Cole, Artwork, DC Breaks, Brookes Brothers, Mensah, Basher, Kove, North Base. While Subtiles play host to room 3 with Chrus SU, Fracture, Dose, Xtrah, Stealth, Ray Rampage.

Yet again another Ram lineup not to be missed. See you down the front..

Room 1 - RAM

Andy C (2 Hour set)
Loadstar
Culture Shock
Phace & Misanthrop
Die b2b Bryan Gee
Hamilton
Mind Vortex

MCs - GQ, Justyce, IC3

Room 2 - RAM

MJ Cole
Artwork
DC Breaks
Brookes Brothers
Mensah
Basher
Kove
North Base

MCs - Dyanmite, 2Shy, Bassline

Room 3 - Subtitles

Chrus SU
Fracture
Dose
Xtrah
Stealth
Ray Rampage

MCs - System, Fokus, K Eye

has potential to be dog shite imo, bryan g can put a set right on its ass, his liquid sets are the ones, this wont be on that flex i reckon, but could be wrong

hmm yeah im going by his mos shows and general liquid donnery. lets hope so anyway

has potential to be dog shite imo, bryan g can put a set right on its ass, his liquid sets are the ones, this wont be on that flex i reckon, but could be wrong

word, last time I listened to him mix it was really bad. I might watch paint dry during this set if no one else on is decent

im in, phace + m, die + gee and room 3 for me. hope andy c's set isnt a sweatbox like last time round!

Def be seeing a bit of MJ Cole. Def be checking what room 3 has to say pretty serious lineup!

Dose is an excellent DJ - make sure you check him out!

Oh right I see the event has been and gone. Anyway, point stands.

room 3 was fiyahhhh, big ups ulterior motive for playing mr majestic and global love calibre rmx. anyone see bryan gee and die's set? what was it like?

Back
Top Bottom