Octane & DLR

Blokhe4d b2b Aeph
Gridlok
Prolix
Optical
Basher

MC's GQ / Fats / Dynamite / Bassline / AD / Justyce / 2Shy

Andy & Break FTW

Yeah might have to go for Andy & break, maybe scotty as well, just hope sub focus and loadstar wont bring in any 'mosher's'!

Saw Andy C & Sub Focus on 2 separate nights a couple months ago and there were mosh pits are every fucking drop. So fucking annoying.. why do these tards have to piss everyone off and kill the mood? At some point I was spending more time worried about some idiot would crash on to my bird than actually having a good time and enjoy the music. bunch of wankers, go to the back or something

Octane & DLR will be worth checking aswell. Really feeling their tunes atm

Saw them play in Bournemouth and they were sick.

Line up is huge! Might have to try and get to this, need to see Break and Culture Shock in action.

Saw Andy C & Sub Focus on 2 separate nights a couple months ago and there were mosh pits are every fucking drop. So fucking annoying.. why do these tards have to piss everyone off and kill the mood? At some point I was spending more time worried about some idiot would crash on to my bird than actually having a good time and enjoy the music. bunch of wankers, go to the back or something

i was there too mate i think its cos it was just fuckin RAMo!! so many people in one small area having it out haha

ram_fabric_april2011.jpg

RAM @ Fabric returns Friday 8th April 2011....

After our first night of 2011 where over 3000 came to party at Fabric,
we return with another massive line-up on Friday 8th April...

DJs on the night...

Andy C (2hrs),
Subfocus,
Loadstar,
Culture Shock,
Doc Scott,
Break,
Hamilton,
Red One,

MC's GQ / Fats / Dynamite

Toddla T,
DC Breaks,
Delta Heavy,
Wilkinson,
Doctor P,
High Rankin,
Octane & DLR

MC's Bassline / AD / Justyce

Blokhe4d b2b Aeph,
Gridlok,
Prolix,
Optical,
Basher

MC 2Shy

9:30pm-6am.
£15/10 (Students/fabricfirst Members)
£6 after 3am

Advance tickets available from:

https://fabriclondon.ticketabc.com/events/ram08-04-11/

i was there too mate i think its cos it was just fuckin RAMo!! so many people in one small area having it out haha

for both? Sub Focus was shit IMO, not enough destryoers and wayyy too much dubstep & electro, what did you thnk?

andy was sick, no question about that!

Andy C should do a 3 hour set as standard at each RAM night. His set at the last one was mental, and in 3 hours he'll draw for all the old classics and play some complete dirt tunes that he wouldn't fit into a 2 hour set.

People who say this is poor amaze me, so much production talent and a handful of talented djs, then andy. I can't remember ever seeing culture shock in room 1, so I should hopefully go. Can't say I've ever been to a ram night and had a bad time, despite the 13 year old tards fabric attracts

Back
Top Bottom