Room3: Kasra B2B Spectrasoul
Sabre
Ant TC1
Dub Phizix
LX One
DRS

---------- Post added at 19:07 ---------- Previous post was at 19:04 ----------

Predicting enough moshing in room 1 :l...but room 3 looks danger

theres gonna be so many hipsters there for chase and status, subfocus and doctor p, but on the other hand a lot of sluts as well

Room 3 > all other Rooms. People outside the UK could only dream about such a lineup (in Room 3!) with that amount of space. Be fucking happy and participate!

room3 looks lively. And room1 looks like enough of a distraction :D

Last edited:
Chase & Status and Sub Focus... gunna be soooooooooooo many moshers in room 1! Probably won't go but if I do it will be room 3 all night

Where can I find info for the Headz line up?

The last Ram at Fabric was the first Ram in about 3 years not to sell out, right? I think because Mind Vortex, Delta Heavy, Sub Focus, Chase and Status, Hamilton, DC Breaks, Hamilton and Culture Shock will play exactly the same set. It's another really average Ram line up. I remember a few years back when they had the usual suspects and Goldie, Break, Noisia, Lenzman at one night. They need to change it up a bit. Who is exciting on that line up apart from Sabre and Dub Phiz? That is the kind of line up you'd get at Freshers Week at a Uni.

Lol at students moshing. Nutters!!!

DC Breaks are entertaining when they do the 6 deck 2 mixer stuff, Mr Happy/Timwarp VIP double drop reloads :pat:

Where can I find info for the Headz line up?
The last Ram at Fabric was the first Ram in about 3 years not to sell out, right? I think because Mind Vortex, Delta Heavy, Sub Focus, Chase and Status, Hamilton, DC Breaks, Hamilton and Culture Shock will play exactly the same set. It's another really average Ram line up. I remember a few years back when they had the usual suspects and Goldie, Break, Noisia, Lenzman at one night. They need to change it up a bit. Who is exciting on that line up apart from Sabre and Dub Phiz? That is the kind of line up you'd get at Freshers Week at a Uni.

Lol at students moshing. Nutters!!!

http://dnbforum.com/showthread.php/131997-Metalheadz-Fabric-9-12-11
Culture shock dont play the same shit as those other dj's. He goes wayy deeper

Back
Top Bottom