Ram @ Fabric 11/02/2011. Andy C & Perez videos

Um 1.20 sounds too much like a Metalheadz tune to not be one, seem to remember Goldie doing a new tune, could be it. Other than that my guesses are Fresh or Loadstar, dont know where you got Cyantific from Matty.

Um 1.20 sounds too much like a Metalheadz tune to not be one, seem to remember Goldie doing a new tune, could be it. Other than that my guesses are Fresh or Loadstar, dont know where you got Cyantific from Matty.

If this tune is by fresh then he is making some serious tunes...this and the gate were probably the 2 tunes that stood out the most on the night

Cyantific has got a a new tune that Andy has been playing recently (called Ravers i think) so he may be right...

This isnt a VIP of Artisan. It's a totally new tune but it sounds very similar. I know what its called but not allowed to say....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0besXe-qD8E

More audio of the tune, slightly clearer. If its not Artisan VIP2 then its just a copy with a hoover. The drums are exactly the same,

Unless...

Its the Loadstar Remix of Artisan. That would be soo nice, they'd have to remix one Xample's tunes aswell I guess. Only fair...

Last edited:
Anyone got any vids from the phace set?
Heard a few tracks which I need to hear again?

They didnt exactly smash it but the selection was on point.

I went to see loadstar after but I had to leave, it sounded terrible.
I dunno what they do with their eq's...

Ye I remember when they played Fresh - The Gate near the beginning of their set, but just as it was about to drop they brought in some other tune and everything sounded really messy even though they weren't clanging...

Think sets are gonna be available to fabricfirst members pretty soon. Might be worth waiting for that :)

Think sets are gonna be available to fabricfirst members pretty soon. Might be worth waiting for that :)

WHAT!!! Where'd you hear that from? It seems pretty unlikely that Mr C would let them do this, but I would love for it to be true!

Actually if they did do this I bet it would be for everyone but Andy's set. And really, his is the only one I would actually want.

WHAT!!! Where'd you hear that from? It seems pretty unlikely that Mr C would let them do this, but I would love for it to be true!

Actually if they did do this I bet it would be for everyone but Andy's set. And really, his is the only one I would actually want.

All i want is Ed Rush & Optical's :( I made a point to catch the whole set, but ended up all fucked up on the sofa's by room 2 for like 40 mins, only caught about 15-20 mins :(.

At the end of the night i asked the dude doing lights in the main room if i could have the set list from the wall, here it is, read the bit at the bottom :)

17628116029165159051325.jpg

Last edited:
As detective Nifty suspected...

That tune is a Bladerunner remix of Information Centre, minus vox.

---------- Post added at 23:24 ---------- Previous post was at 23:13 ----------

Ignore that, I still don't know

Back
Top Bottom