RAM @ Fabric 10th June 2011

Andy was good on friday night but ive defo heard him play better. Needed to venture more to the darkside if you ask me but playing after Chase & Status probably didnt help.

Midnight >>> True Romance >>> Protection was the mix of the night

Andy was good on friday night but ive defo heard him play better. Needed to venture more to the darkside if you ask me but playing after Chase & Status probably didnt help.

Midnight >>> True Romance >>> Protection was the mix of the night

On the subject of Wilko clanging
Andy ballsed up his mix of midnight didnt he!
Makes me feel a whole lot better about myself! :) But yeah he rewond it and that was a nice little redeemer!

I didnt really mean in terms of technique. A few things did skip but since they've put it on the stage there always seems to be an equipment issue. They should go back to the dj box

But some of the tunes he played I wasnt as into. Normally he goes into some sick fiend out playing raw tunes. Not so much of that on friday

I kinda dig it, although I always felt they tainted that tune a bit by adding that cheesy vocal

Still, its pure war sound

I dont think so, Andy dropped it pretty early on. Ray played it as well after Take That if that rings any bells? I remember us going fucking nuts though haha.

was it this?
http://soundcloud.com/djtrex/old-skool-rules

---------- Post added at 14:55 ---------- Previous post was at 14:53 ----------

Did anyone here Take That VIP?

Yeah didnt really like it tbh.
Its seems like one of those pointless vips such as rock it vip, and deception vip

was it this?
http://soundcloud.com/djtrex/old-skool-rules

---------- Post added at 14:55 ---------- Previous post was at 14:53 ----------

Yeah didnt really like it tbh.
Its seems like one of those pointless vips such as rock it vip, and deception vip

Nah thats not the one I was thinking of, I might have been wrong as to when Ray played it. It sounded like Phace / Noisia kinda vibe.
The build up sounds like a slowed down amen then the drop sounded like the first 4 bars of disco dodo (which lasted for 8 bars) then it went into a tearout amen thingy. BARE people played it, Red One, Ray, Andy, and a few others I believe.

Unless I just dreamt it.

Nah thats not the one I was thinking of, I might have been wrong as to when Ray played it. It sounded like Phace / Noisia kinda vibe.
The build up sounds like a slowed down amen then the drop sounded like the first 4 bars of disco dodo (which lasted for 8 bars) then it went into a tearout amen thingy. BARE people played it, Red One, Ray, Andy, and a few others I believe.

Unless I just dreamt it.

OOOOOOhhh, I know but can't say I mixed it into Loadstar - Hit The Ground.

Angry number ;)

Unless I just dreamt it.

Ah ok yeah, think GQ got Andy to rewind it, think I know the track your on about......

Back
Top Bottom