RAM @ Fabric 10th June 2011

The past 3 times we've been, some of our group haven't had tickets and they've never had to queue for longer than 5 minutes. Just get there at around 11 or before and you'll be fine

The past 3 times we've been, some of our group haven't had tickets and they've never had to queue for longer than 5 minutes. Just get there at around 11 or before and you'll be fine

You seriay? Haven't been to Fabric without a ticket for years. Queue always looks monstrous!

Think that's always been > midnight though. Nice one for the info. (y)

Pumped for this - In the UK for two more days before goig home and SO keen to hear Wilkinson, Culture shock, Scratch Perverts and Andy smash the place!

Got a new (HD) camera the other day but it's a digital bridge and quite a bit larger than a compact - only just occurred to me that some clubs might not actually let me in with it. Thought I'd check on the website and have just read;

fabric does not allow any unauthorised filming or photography during club nights. Anyone found doing this without prior permission is at risk of having his or her property confiscated. For all clearance on filming and Photography please email press@fabriclondon.com.

http://www.fabriclondon.com/faq

Anyone ever had any trouble re: this before...?

Can't wait, gonna be siiiiiiiiiiiiiick

I'm guessing only one half of Spectrasoul is playing as they're doing sets in Australia this week/weekend too? :/

cant wait for this shit tonight.. will be there after three.. pissed i'll miss andy but i'm sure it will be a good night all the same

http://www.wikihow.com/Sneak-a-Camera-Into-a-Concert

Fluff and tease your hair up to a nice volume. Get a poofy sortof hat, like the ones Britney Spears is fond of. Pull some of your hair into a poof on top of your head, and conceal your camera inside. Top it off with your big hat and you're good to go. This is also easily reversed once inside, so you don't have to walk around with bad hair. Security may ask you to remove your hat though, counteracting this technique.

Right. Who's got an afro / poofy sort of hat like the ones Britney Spears is fond of?

Got a new (HD) camera the other day but it's a digital bridge and quite a bit larger than a compact - only just occurred to me that some clubs might not actually let me in with it. Thought I'd check on the website and have just read;

http://www.fabriclondon.com/faq

Anyone ever had any trouble re: this before...?

Yeah I have herd abot that actually. You have to get some sort of press pass thing. A chap I know had to do it. You will ok with a compact still but for anything larger they ask that you apply for a pass.

Yeah I have herd abot that actually. You have to get some sort of press pass thing. A chap I know had to do it. You will ok with a compact still but for anything larger they ask that you apply for a pass.

Hm. Not sure whether to risk it or not.

It ain't THAT big (still fits in my pocket - just) but I'd be seriously pissed if I got turned away on the door.

Andy C in HD with stereo sound though. What to dooooooooo

the bit where he doesn't have a ticket, so says he is from mixmag and his photographer crashed their car so wasn't there... so just say you're from mixmag but don't have your press pass.

Hm. Not sure whether to risk it or not.

It ain't THAT big (still fits in my pocket - just) but I'd be seriously pissed if I got turned away on the door.

Andy C in HD with stereo sound though. What to dooooooooo

I think you could be alright, if not you cud put it in a jacket.
But maybe next time you should get a pass becuase from the looks of things they actually let you into the booth, and i know a chap like yourself has a channel on youtube, so imagine all those up close and personal videos you would have, maybe even let you onto the stage on a night like tonight!
The site he has is
http://wittsphotography.co.uk/blog/
and remember him saying that he had to get a press pass on twitter the night before he went.
Anyways hope this helps

My mate jumps in the dj box with me when andy dj's and takes vids

seems to be the only person he's cool with doing it

Back
Top Bottom