RAM @ Fabric 10th June 2011

Yep firstly apologies for the over reaction on my part!

But yeah I think It depends on who's playing on the night as well tbh, heard a lot of good things about the last ram night for room space because It was DJ's playing the darker/deeper stuff, but yeah If it's chase & status etc then It gets pretty rammed in there.

Bloody moshing, stage-standing, lunging, over grown forheaded troublemakers

Now I know where all the moodyness in dnb comes from, these gully Ram nights :teeth:

Sorry my bad! Just really puts me off fabric as said below. Will try that bottom right thing, can you see the Dj from that position??

Haha no worries mate, I know exactly what you mean,

It's annoying really as it only seems to be the last couple of years it's seemed to start happening. Think it's due to the fact that a lot of people who are getting into Dubstep/drum & bass from a rock orientated background don't really understand what going out to a nightclub is all about. They think they can just act the same way they do at Reading Etc.

Im not sure If you can see the DJ If your standing to the right but I'm sure you probably can, will have to try it out mate.

my last exam of my degree and therefore ever is 10-1 on this very same day... so I am going to either be the happiest person in there or cry raving at the front... either way, I'm all over this!

Haven't been too impressed with the last few line-ups so I only just bothered to look at this.

a. DAT LINE-UP. and

b. ROOM ONE? (Although saying that, the line-up for 2 and 3 is fucking spot-on, too.)

Please tell me there are still tickets for this?!

:love::love::love:

Haven't been too impressed with the last few line-ups so I only just bothered to look at this.

a. DAT LINE-UP. and

b. ROOM ONE? (Although saying that, the line-up for 2 and 3 is fucking spot-on, too.)

Please tell me there are still tickets for this?!

:love::love::love:

Yeah tix still on the fabric website mate

Online Tickets No Longer On Sale

Unfortunately tickets for this event are no longer on sale online.

Tickets may be on sale directly at the venue
Extra tickets may become available online at a later date

Shoulda done it on Friday. Doh.

Back
Top Bottom