Commercial Suicide

Klute
Nymfo
Amit
Ulterior Motive
Skeptical
SP:MC
System

First RAM night ever I have not seen Andy on the lineup!!!
He abroad or summit?!?!

ape-apollo-tickets.jpg

:/

Hahaha, I was wondering why Ram & Fabric were taking so long to reveal the line-up...so loads of people buy tickets before they realise Andy C isn't there!

Would be so nice to catch Andy at a more low-key night, smaller venue. The last time was a SuddenDef night at Hidden about 18 months ago and he went in differently, such a completely different set to what he plays here.​

Hahaha, I was wondering why Ram & Fabric were taking so long to reveal the line-up...so loads of people buy tickets before they realise Andy C isn't there!
Would be so nice to catch Andy at a more low-key night, smaller venue. The last time was a SuddenDef night at Hidden about 18 months ago and he went in differently, such a completely different set to what he plays here.​

Very valid point actually! Didnt think of that! However the lineup is very very strong anyway, will be going Klute and Calyx and teebee, cyantific, ed rush, pretty much all of room 3 to be honest are all big persuaders for me

Room 3 is built for that line up, bass makes your nose tingle and your teeth grind.

Haha, even if you mis-judge the drop on a tune and start skankin that slight noticeable moment before everyone else, no one cares.

Everyone's too busy doing the teeth-grind skank.

Calyx & Teebee I can't wait to see..there album is shaping up to be the best thing about dnb in 2012 for me. Ed rush & S.P.Y are also huge favourites & very excited to see what klute & the rest of the cs roster can offer, never seen the likes of nympho & amit live. Going to be huge!

Calyx & Teebee I can't wait to see..there album is shaping up to be the best thing about dnb in 2012 for me. Ed rush & S.P.Y are also huge favourites & very excited to see what klute & the rest of the cs roster can offer, never seen the likes of nympho & amit live. Going to be huge!

he is a badman, sweet dj, punchy tunes

Back
Top Bottom