Kronix
Signal
Rework
Facade
Pack of wolves (pedulum rmx)
Lowdown VIP
The begining
Artisan VIP

Some may argue this is a bodged and boring digital release of already out there tunes. personally i quite like it as i like all the tunes and dont have them all on mp3.

thoughts?

Big package, even though I already had most of these on mp3

Nice to see them releasing unreleased bits though

Brings hope for some of the other bits everyone's still waiting on!

Lowdown VIP is the only thing worth buying on it as everything else i have on vinyl. They could have just put Lowdown VIP on wax though to be honest...

Don't see what the big deal with sticking it on mp3 is. I mean how pointless is Lowdown VIP, only a slight variation on a tune that's already been released.

Guess I'll never understand the reasoning behind, sure there's a valid one though.

VCF never really got finished properly i dont think, hence why it never got released like a load of other tunes by Nick (Ice Rink, Adventure Playground etc).

Lowdown VIP is better than the original in my eyes. Punchier in the mix. If they released it on vinyl i'd defo buy it...

Sub Focus - V.C.F. please.

Massive tune.

Fuuuuuucccck so thats who that tune is buy! remember this from time ago
nvr realised it was sub
yeah defo big tune, give it a vinyl release and ill buy it for sure

Last edited by a moderator:
Perhaps Digital Sessions 2 will have Lunar Bass Commix VIP on it????????

Andy are you listening??????!!!!

Perhaps Digital Sessions 2 will have Lunar Bass Commix VIP on it????????

Andy are you listening??????!!!!

This is what I'm hoping for lol

Or at least something Ram unreleased worth having ... there's a few bits I wouldn't mind ...

Heaven and Hell VIP I wouldn't mind ...

Culture Shock - Machine, or Piano Tune ... even though they're both pretty wishful thinking ...

Back
Top Bottom