Ram Digital Sessions Vol.1

yer theres a few bits i would like to see getting a digital release, like Timewarp VIP and Stomp by the mighty Sub focus.

In fact whilst were on it i hope Stomp and Splash get a vinyl release. Stomp smashed it up when it was being dropped!

anything else people wud like to see getting digital releases?

xxx

oh and also ive only heard this album on pc sepeakers so cant reli hear a difference in quality for lowdown VIP, but if there is one i wud have to say that it's most probly cos it wasnt released properly so maybe wasnt proffesionally mastered like the rest?

yer theres a few bits i would like to see getting a digital release, like Timewarp VIP and Stomp by the mighty Sub focus.

In fact whilst were on it i hope Stomp and Splash get a vinyl release. Stomp smashed it up when it was being dropped!

anything else people wud like to see getting digital releases?

xxx

Splash has been reworked with vocals by Coco Sumner. Stomp and Timewarp VIP might see vinyl releases in the near future.

As for Finders Keepers.....Andy seems surprised that people seem to dig that tune. When i told him I did he looked at me and went 'Really?'. I doubt it'd see daylight as it was just something he did for NL3

Splash has been reworked with vocals by Coco Sumner. Stomp and Timewarp VIP might see vinyl releases in the near future.

As for Finders Keepers.....Andy seems surprised that people seem to dig that tune. When i told him I did he looked at me and went 'Really?'. I doubt it'd see daylight as it was just something he did for NL3

Andy should definately keep it to himself man

Little bit of the legacy that will always remain untouched :)

Fucking brilliant tune though, epitimises Ram like no other tune imo

Andy should definately keep it to himself man

Little bit of the legacy that will always remain untouched :)

Fucking brilliant tune though, epitimises Ram like no other tune imo

Sets off the rave hard. When he used to drop it at The End i'd get goosebumps. If he had a tune to put with it as a b-side he'd probably release it but i dont think he has one or the time to do one

I have always wanted to one day be able to see what "finders keepers" would be like double dropped with "Rework" by Culture Shock & Brookes Bros. Seem's i'll never know.

Someone i know who dj's sent me a 'cut & shut' of Finders Keepers. It was ripped off NL3 and you can clearly hear the Heaven & Hell vocals running through it.

Who the fuck would play that out!?

finders keepers is one of my fav naughty little rinsers that i wud like to see on the digital sessions but at the same time wudnt mind if it remained within the reals of NL3 on my itunes forever haha.

as for splash getting a rework!?!?!?! does that mean re-edit or re-mix?? and fiucking hope stomp and timewarp vip hit the vinyl circuit soon!

as for splash getting a rework!?!?!?! does that mean re-edit or re-mix?? and fiucking hope stomp and timewarp vip hit the vinyl circuit soon!

splash is the same just with vocals added. Zane Lowe made it his Hottest Record in the world last week. I started a thread on it somewhere....

splash is the same just with vocals added. Zane Lowe made it his Hottest Record in the world last week. I started a thread on it somewhere....

The vocals are pretty terrible from what i heard. Will prob buy Lowdown VIP just to have it but the rest i have on vinyl. Good idea by Ram though, will be interesting to see what more will be released.

The vocals are pretty terrible from what i heard. Will prob buy Lowdown VIP just to have it but the rest i have on vinyl. Good idea by Ram though, will be interesting to see what more will be released.

This

People keep mentioning tunes like Lunar Bass VIP to be on the next one but i'd rather that came out on vinyl or not at all. I dont wanna have to watch some waste DJ ruin that tune by playing it badly on a CDJ!

I need to find out whats going on with all the remixes that have been doing the rounds the last few years (Gridlock, No Reality etc)

Back
Top Bottom