CALYX & TEEBEE
DELTA HEAVY
BROOKES BROTHERS
CULTURE SHOCK
RENE LAVICE
PHACE & MISANTHROP
+ OVER 15 MORE ACTS TBA
who's on it?

that's a lot of acts considering Andy's got 3 hours, i thought brixton was just one main room?

there are three rooms but one is just the lobby and the other one is next to the coat hanging place... at leats that's how they do it at hospitalities. was hoping for noisia on that line up, but shoud be a big one!

there are three rooms but one is just the lobby and the other one is next to the coat hanging place... at leats that's how they do it at hospitalities. was hoping for noisia on that line up, but shoud be a big one!

Noisia at a night with that line-up what be grade-A wankery as it was at shogun.

grade a wankery, good or bad thing? lol

Hahaha!

Severely Excited about RAM! Is my first day of drinking after Sober for October so may actually be able to afford to get pissed at a club in London! Quite shocking I've never actually been to Brixton Academy despite living down the road........

Hahaha!

Severely Excited about RAM! Is my first day of drinking after Sober for October so may actually be able to afford to get pissed at a club in London! Quite shocking I've never actually been to Brixton Academy despite living down the road........

Going to be big! Never been myself. I''m going to be driving down mate. Any recommendations for parking? I was looking at Villa road which is nearby

I'm sure that will be fine. I don't have a car in London so not too hot on parking spaces but I remember a mate of mine parking up by Brixton Jamm on Loughborough Road if you get stuck.

Thanks mate, i checked out street view and that seems ideal but will check out your suggestion if it fails! See you on the floor!

Back
Top Bottom