Ram Announce Four New Signings

Back to your roots the only decent thing on shogun?? HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH (twas defintely the worst, and also open page on metalheadz was big!)
Very soon we shall all be asslicking ram again as its obvious it has some monsters lined up for release

Pretty much.

Yeah Rams recent releases have been shit

Shogun - Only ever done one release worth bagging imo, which was Back to you Roots Friction & Ktee Remix. Other than that unless you like minimal shite the rest is boring.

Hospital - same situation as Ram.

To be fair tho most dnb has gone stale there are very few producers doing anything new.

Dubstep is the way forward, alot of peoples fav producers are starting to realise you lot should as well. Wont be long till you have Break, Noisia, etc... making dubstep tracks, already got Alix Perez, Breakage, Iccle (I must say his new track with Joker is banging), Instra:mental, Sub Focus, Benny Page doing it theres quite a few more I cant think of as well.
Dubstep is the way forward :lol: :lol: :lol:

troll-web1.jpg

DnB is/has and always will be superior to dubstep because there is only so long you can listen to wob wob wob wob wob before longing for a breakbeat

Plus D&B producers doing dubstep tracks is a tad contrived IMO. Most D&B artists do one dubstep tune on their albums to appeal to that market. It's lame

to be fair whats wrong with having some diversity in the album? i quite like some of bse's dubstep bits

its just as long as there is a balance and they know which audience they are aiming for

to be fair whats wrong with having some diversity in the album? i quite like some of bse's dubstep bits

its just as long as there is a balance and they know which audience they are aiming for

But dubstep acts dont have one token D&B track on their albums do they?

TBH, the only people that listen to shogun audio are a bunch of preppy uni students who think its more refined and intelligent than listening to dubstep and jump up. Its just a fad for a bunch of nerds who think they are being fucking clever and better than everyone else who listens to real music, if i saw any shogun fags at a playaz night theyd get knocked the fuck out.

TBH, the only people that listen to shogun audio are a bunch of preppy uni students who think its more refined and intelligent than listening to dubstep and jump up. Its just a fad for a bunch of nerds who think they are being fucking clever and better than everyone else who listens to real music, if i saw any shogun fags at a playaz night theyd get knocked the fuck out.

Weird....wern't you at the Friction CD launch? The same Friction who runs Shogun?

Knocked out by who? You?

Last edited:
DnB is/has and always will be superior to dubstep because there is only so long you can listen to wob wob wob wob wob before longing for a breakbeat

I hate the wobble in dubstep, but there is a fair bit of decent stuff floating about.

Wouldn't say this was wobbly, more rolling and subtle...

Last edited by a moderator:

Probably because they don't have the skills to produce dnb

---------- Post added at 14:28 ---------- Previous post was at 14:26 ----------

Real music

What the fuck is that?

Please provide examples of fake music

Thats it, Masquerade.

well first of all it's signed to platinum, whereas I agree it's not lenzmans best track but it's still not bad. Headz does it like every other label does. If they're feeling a track and they think it's good for the label they sign and release it.

back to topic, with the sigings RAM did I'm as much interested in RAM as in the last couple of years.

Plus, theres a planned Break EP on Ram according to rumour.

If that doesnt get you excited you are dead inside

Pretty much.

Yeah Rams recent releases have been shit

Shogun - Only ever done one release worth bagging imo, which was Back to you Roots Friction & Ktee Remix. Other than that unless you like minimal shite the rest is boring.

Hospital - same situation as Ram.

To be fair tho most dnb has gone stale there are very few producers doing anything new.

Dubstep is the way forward, alot of peoples fav producers are starting to realise you lot should as well. Wont be long till you have Break, Noisia, etc... making dubstep tracks, already got Alix Perez, Breakage, Iccle (I must say his new track with Joker is banging), Instra:mental, Sub Focus, Benny Page doing it theres quite a few more I cant think of as well.

You had to play the Dubstep card didn't you. Could spot that a mile off. :D

Shogun, minimal shite? lol Completely clueless.

:D

---------- Post added at 14:40 ---------- Previous post was at 14:39 ----------

well first of all it's signed to platinum, whereas I agree it's not lenzmans best track but it's still not bad. Headz does it like every other label does. If they're feeling a track and they think it's good for the label they sign and release it.

back to topic, with the sigings RAM did I'm as much interested in RAM as in the last couple of years.

Roughly translated:

Dumbing down for $$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Haha, someone didn't have their Weetabix this morning. Remain calm soldier.

I hope to god you're trolling...

Back
Top Bottom