Ram Announce Four New Signings

No way, can't stand the majority of shit being churned out by Hospital at such a quick rate. Does nothing for me. Their only saving grace is Logistics and Cyantific imo.

As far as Ram goes, I've never been a big fan of DC Breaks, so not really excited by that signing, bar a couple tunes. They do some dreadful remixes too, not saying it's badly produced, just all a bit weak. Saying that I'm sure Ram can bring something half decent out of them. Wilkinson, can't pass comment as I've never heard any of his stuff really. Hoping he'll be a dark horse and come through with some bangers. Hamilton, for the most part heavy. Culture Shock is the best thing about Ram by some way, technically one of the best producers in the game. For me, I usually love the tunes on Ram that are one off signings by artists outside of the camp, Noisia, Icicle & Nymfo, Spinline etc.

Shogun, speaks for itself. Quality control has never been higher (bar 'Stand Up' :p) and Rockwell is a great addition

FACT.

Hospital has turned shockingly bad recently. Netsky has to be the biggest one trick pony in D&B. LP was so fucking BORING! Shogun has been murking it. Every release an essential purchase over the past year.

Ram has got bigness to come. Knowing whats in store release wise, they are about to kill it

FACT.

Hospital has turned shockingly bad recently. Netsky has to be the biggest one trick pony in D&B. LP was so fucking BORING! Shogun has been murking it. Every release an essential purchase over the past year.

Ram has got bigness to come. Knowing whats in store release wise, they are about to kill it
Hospital will have a resurgence (hopefully) They're just having a patchy period as of late.

Metalheadz are going to have a big 2011 after confirming that they have long players coming from Lenzman, Commix, Jubei and Subwave

Ram will be sitting on the naughty step

Hospital will have a resurgence (hopefully) They're just having a patchy period as of late

Cyantific has started his own label so his output on Hospital will start to decrease. If Logistics has the same idea (which I think he should), Hospital are fucked.

Netsky, High Contrast & Danny Byrd? Meh

Hospital have been fucked for a while now. Seriously, ive been hating their releases for a long while bar one or two good tunes on both Sick Music's. I mean compare stuff like the Spacejam EP, Nu:Tones Albums to stuff like Flashback by Cyantific...to the shit their putting out now (*cough* Netsky Album *cough*)...WTF. Good on Cyantific, hes seen the light. Im pretty sure Nu:Tone has had plans to start his own label for a while. Shogun though, seriously coming up the ranks, big label

P.S: Not hating on Medschool though, big label

Cyantific has started his own label so his output on Hospital will start to decrease. If Logistics has the same idea (which I think he should), Hospital are fucked.

Netsky, High Contrast & Danny Byrd? Meh
I don't think Logistics would leave Hospital because it could upset his brother

High Contrast can still produce quality music. He just needs to lock himself in a studio and stop doing gay remixes of Lady Gaga and The Bee Gees

London Elektricity have some new stuff coming out soon. Fuck knows what that will be like

Netsky can't keep producing what he has been for the past 2 years. Bring some variety please

That thing Metalheadz released by Lenzman is the biggest load of gash i've heard for a long time...

I was discussing it with Wayne not too long ago.

If thats the sort of sound Headz are looking to push moving forward, I really don't know what to say.

For me, out of the "big labels" there are only a handfull left with any quality control & integrity.

I wouldn't go as far to say that Ram aren't in that category, but they have done NOTHING for me for a very long time & I have to say, its gutting... I want the old Ram back :(

High Contrast can still produce quality music. He just needs to lock himself in a studio and stop doing gay remixes of Lady Gaga and The Bee Gees

there's a tune in the ID thread that sounds like it could be an HC dub, and it does sound pretty sweet. he's had his head down recently (from what i've noticed) so maybe he's getting some new material sorted. we can but hope

That thing Metalheadz released by Lenzman is the biggest load of gash i've heard for a long time...

I was discussing it with Wayne not too long ago.

If thats the sort of sound Headz are looking to push moving forward, I really don't know what to say.

are you talking about open page?

I dunno, i've tried to block it from my memory, just awful fucking synth driven tripe with decent drums & a standard sub...

I honestly wouldn't believe my mate when he said it was Headz until I saw it with my own eyes.

I dunno, i've tried to block it from my memory, just awful fucking synth driven tripe with decent drums & a standard sub...

I honestly wouldn't believe my mate when he said it was Headz until I saw it with my own eyes.

is there a girl singing in the track?

I think you mean Masquerade...

Ram do have that "we'll not release for fucking ages, but when we do release everyone single soul on this planet will play this" factor...Deception, Link to the past etc

So we're agreed. Everyone's shit

Pretty much.

Yeah Rams recent releases have been shit

Shogun - Only ever done one release worth bagging imo, which was Back to you Roots Friction & Ktee Remix. Other than that unless you like minimal shite the rest is boring.

Hospital - same situation as Ram.

To be fair tho most dnb has gone stale there are very few producers doing anything new.

Dubstep is the way forward, alot of peoples fav producers are starting to realise you lot should as well. Wont be long till you have Break, Noisia, etc... making dubstep tracks, already got Alix Perez, Breakage, Iccle (I must say his new track with Joker is banging), Instra:mental, Sub Focus, Benny Page doing it theres quite a few more I cant think of as well.

Thats it, Masquerade.

It's definitely a different sound compared to most Headz releases I will say that. Maybe they wanted something that showed a bit of diversity?

---------- Post added at 13:38 ---------- Previous post was at 13:36 ----------

Shogun - Only ever done one release worth bagging imo, which was Back to you Roots Friction & Ktee Remix. Other than that unless you like minimal shite the rest is boring.

What!?

Full Circle?
Dark Days EP?
Down The Line remix?
Evolution EP?

These are all fucking great releases on Shogun.

Oh please...

I know you're into your "synthy stuff" too & its all opinion, standardly.

But fuck... Not on fucking Headz man... That is a very bad sign :(

Edit: @ Scotty: You saying Back To Your Roots Remix is the only thing worth bagging off Shogun, says more about you than it does Shogun ;)

Oh please...

I know you're into your "synthy stuff" too & its all opinion, standardly.

But fuck... Not on fucking Headz man... That is a very bad sign :(

Edit: @ Scotty: You saying Back To Your Roots Remix is the only thing worth bagging off Shogun, says more about you than it does Shogun ;)

Hahahaha. Cunt

I dont mind Masquerade. I wont buy it but it doesnt offend me as much as it does you. I understand what your saying but sometimes labels will release a tune that wont appeal to everyone. Masquerade is yours for Headz thats all

Back
Top Bottom