Ram Announce Four New Signings

I guess I'm in the minority but I'm digging Delta Heavy's sound. Hamilton's coming on big with an original style, and DC Breaks has put out some good stuff.

I'm quite happy with this news, regardless of how expensive they are.

Who has the better roster of artists?

Shogun ( Icicle, Rockwell, Spectrasoul, Alix Perez, Friction, K-Tee)
Ram ( Loadstar, Culture Shock, Sub Focus, Wilkinson, Delta Heavy, Hamilton, DC Breaks, Chase & Status)
Hospital (Netsky, Cyantific, High Contrast, London Elektricity, Nu:tone, Danny Byrd, Logistics, Shapeshifter)

Ram beaten into a disappointing 3rd place unfortunately

Ram ( Loadstar, Culture Shock, Sub Focus, Wilkinson, Delta Heavy, Hamilton, DC Breaks, Chase & Status)
Hospital (Netsky, Cyantific, High Contrast, London Elektricity, Nu:tone, Danny Byrd, Logistics, Shapeshifter)

Depends on what you like really.
So personally Shogun hands down

No way, can't stand the majority of shit being churned out by Hospital at such a quick rate. Does nothing for me. Their only saving grace is Logistics and Cyantific imo.

As far as Ram goes, I've never been a big fan of DC Breaks, so not really excited by that signing, bar a couple tunes. They do some dreadful remixes too, not saying it's badly produced, just all a bit weak. Saying that I'm sure Ram can bring something half decent out of them. Wilkinson, can't pass comment as I've never heard any of his stuff really. Hoping he'll be a dark horse and come through with some bangers. Hamilton, for the most part heavy. Culture Shock is the best thing about Ram by some way, technically one of the best producers in the game. For me, I usually love the tunes on Ram that are one off signings by artists outside of the camp, Noisia, Icicle & Nymfo, Spinline etc.

Shogun, speaks for itself. Quality control has never been higher (bar 'Stand Up' :p) and Rockwell is a great addition

No way, can't stand the majority of shit being churned out by Hospital at such a quick rate. Does nothing for me. Their only saving grace is Logistics and Cyantific imo.

As far as Ram goes, I've never been a big fan of DC Breaks, so not really excited by that signing, bar a couple tunes. They do some dreadful remixes too, not saying it's badly produced, just all a bit weak. Saying that I'm sure Ram can bring something half decent out of them. Wilkinson, can't pass comment as I've never heard any of his stuff really. Hoping he'll be a dark horse and come through with some bangers. Hamilton, for the most part heavy. Culture Shock is the best thing about Ram by some way, technically one of the best producers in the game. For me, I usually love the tunes on Ram that are one off signings by artists outside of the camp, Noisia, Icicle & Nymfo, Spinline etc.

Shogun, speaks for itself. Quality control has never been higher (bar 'Stand Up' :p) and Rockwell is a great addition

This, basically.

mine would be if i had to pick
ram
hospital
shogun
thats all personal preference id have some other jump up labels before them tho!lol

Out of them 3, i'll go with hospital.
But the older heads. None of this newer bollocks that's just blips and poos.

Only thing that interestes me in the slightest on RAM is culture shock.
Loadstar (lol) need to pull their finger out and make more of that link to the past stuff quality wise.

To be fair, i ain't heard any of that other matey's stuff so i can't pass judgement.

Shogun's sound has never interested me much 2bh. Too minimal tech blah blah or whatever.

Since dimensions 4 haven't really been bothered with any RAM releases. Sort of the same time period i fell out of love with Hospital. Now Camo & Krooked and DC breaks have signed to RAM i couldnt really care less.

All about Shogun, over the past 18 months every release has been a must have (apart from stand up, if that's out yet)

Since dimensions 4 haven't really been bothered with any RAM releases. Sort of the same time period i fell out of love with Hospital. Now Camo & Krooked and DC breaks have signed to RAM i couldnt really care less.

All about Shogun, over the past 18 months every release has been a must have (apart from stand up, if that's out yet)

Camo & Krooked haven't signed to RAM....

Back
Top Bottom