Ram Announce Four New Signings

$pyto

Pavey Farms
VIP Junglist
Not all are completely new, but h'interesting to know Ram will be fully supporting these guys from now on.

Taken from K-Mag w/site:

"Andy C's Ram Records have just announced four new signings to the label.

Following high profile releases on Critical and Viper, and Picket Line on Ram's sister label Frequency, DC Breaks, AKA DJ Kryptic and DJ Samurai, are the first to join.

Another duo to commit to Ram is Delta Heavy (pictured), already highly regarded after only a few years in the studio and a handful of releases. With their sharp and heavy sound, Ram is an obvious outlet for them.

Hamilton is another artist to graduate from Frequency to Ram, setting dancefloors on fire with his revamp of the wickedest vintage sounds with his recent 12" Come Again / Breathe.

After collaborating with Cyantific on a couple of remixes, Wilkinson rounds up this marathon signing session, bringing to the Ram table a great dose of soulfulness.

Another new name to Ram is Loadstar but this isn't another new signing as it's the new name for the partnership of Xample & Lomax. They're still working on their debut LP (due for release next year) but in the meantime their first single as Loadstar, Link To The Past / Rapidas, is out on September 27th."

http://www.kmag.co.uk/editorial/news/ram-announce-four-new-signings

Collusion by Hamilton is some techy buisness. Cant wait for that shit...

These new signings should do some good things for the label. Personally I'd like to see a few more bit from Lomax on his own. Faith Massive EP and Jungle FX were pure heat.

Collusion by Hamilton is some techy buisness. Cant wait for that shit...

These new signings should do some good things for the label. Personally I'd like to see a few more bit from Lomax on his own. Faith Massive EP and Jungle FX were pure heat.

And doing solo sets @ Ram nights as well. Would be nice.

Next Ram line-up is ridic

Yeah. It seems like as soon as he dropped his solo stuff on Ram he jumped straight into this collab with Xample, which bar Link To The Past, hasnt thrown up that much great stuff yet IMO. I wasnt too keen on Remember and Rushin' Dragon was alright. Hopefully they get to releasing Riviera though...

Yeah Hamilton is the only one from that list that mildly interests me.

DC Breaks though... :confused:

I dunno :rolleyes:

Delta heavy are producing big things currently, should be exciting to see what else they deliver.

Dc breaks is more suited to viper imo

Meh
Meh
Meh
Meh

Hardly insiring signings. A bit like when Man Utd signed Djemba Djemba and Kleberson

Ah is this the name for the bouncy bit?

It drops at 1.48 in this video. He's also got Footloose knocking about but not sure if thats gonnna see daylight or not.

And we cant forget Machine.....

Last edited by a moderator:

It drops at 1.48 in this video. He's also got Footloose knocking about but not sure if thats gonnna see daylight or not.

And we cant forget Machine.....

Culture shock needs a new ep out soon, seems like he's a long way back in the ram releases though since they got all those tasty bits coming out soon

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom