Ram.. am i going mad???

lokki

JUNGLIST FROM DEYA
VIP Junglist
Am i going mad?

I seem to be the only person that thinks that new Ram EP is boring! The Icicle tune is sick but the rest of it is just dull as dishwater IMO…

Screamer remix is a pants version of the old one with horrible frequencies in it and Brazil is well produced but really boring in that played out style.… I did hear CnS’s dubstep stuff ..now that sounded sick!

Whats up Ram??? Havnt heard n anything astounding since Signal… Where have the glory days of the Ram trilogy stuff gone eh? The stuff was so hot. I listened to it again a few days ago.. those tunes were wicked.

but seriously that Screamer remix is the same except for some nasty frequencies and mid range shit.

I think you are a tiny bit mad but I know what you mean about 'Brazil' it's not amazing, 'Take Me Away' is so much better.

but seriously that Screamer remix is the same except for some nasty frequencies and mid range shit.

Well it's a VIP isn't, which basically means (with some exceptions) that the bass is slighty changed & there's an extra 'womp' in there somewhere & possibly some symbals.

i dont like screamer rmx .... they cud of done it so much better

ruined a tune i used to love when i was at skool :-/

the icicle tune, frankly mountain is it called? is wicked
never thought much of brazil and screamers been killed
where did you hear C&S's dubstep stuff tho? would be really interested in hearing that

I'm a bit disapointed as well, I got the other 2 dimensions ep's but I'm deffinatly not gonna get this one. Lokki where can I get a listen of that c&s dubstep???

definitely mad! Brazil is super heavy, Franky Mountain is good, and so is Smoothie....Screamer rmx is kinda "ehhhh", didn't really like the original too much so....

very diverse ep too

very diverse ep too

I second that! Smoothie is prob the best tune on it, and as stated before Brazil is very well produced. Franky Mountain is allright i guess and Screamer VIP could use some more work! The ideal EP would contain Smoothie, prob Brazil, Timewarp and Machine! It might be abit ego to have a collab with culture shock and a solo piece but its a fucking smasher so! Could've been 4x Machine for all i care :D

I actually think the Headroom EP is better, but its a great EP nonetheless!

Back
Top Bottom