RAM 103

Was hoping for Culture Shock, but this must mean that the album is out soon, which is something I really look forward to. Not really feeling Berlin yet, but I have been a fan of Hit the Ground since Nightlife5, so great! Hopefully Flight will be on the album:

Last edited by a moderator:
Was hoping for Culture Shock, but this must mean that the album is out soon, which is something I really look forward to. Not really feeling Berlin yet, but I have been a fan of Hit the Ground since Nightlife5, so great! Hopefully Flight will be on the album:

Love that tune.

Last edited by a moderator:
Loadstar killing it for me at the moment, best dancefloor producers imo. Anyone else think hit the ground has a pendulum feel to it? the drums especially.

will this be the second or third 12" off the album? feeling hit the ground but berlin shoudl only be used in clubs with massive sound systems other wise it doesnt have hte same affect

will this be the second or third 12" off the album? feeling hit the ground but berlin shoudl only be used in clubs with massive sound systems other wise it doesnt have hte same affect

2nd. Link to the past isn't on the album

Back
Top Bottom