Rally n' Bass ... Check dis

moriaty

VIP Junglist
right, any petrolheads here, listen up..!

If youve been watching World Rally Championship, you must know Greece's race, Rally Acropolis.
This race is been happening for 52 years, and it attracts crowds of round 700.000 people, whilst another 80 million viewers watch it around the world.

This years rally got a jungle twist, and the beats will be served by non other than...
LTJ Bukem with MC Conrad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, if anyone happened to watch last years olympic games, would have noticed the massivly renovated olympic stadium. Well, on thursday 23/06, just where athletes where running their arses off, factory works cars will compete on the first special stage, which is ON THE PITCH of the stadium ! ! !
thumb-Acropolis_OAKA.jpg

The special stage will consist of 8 right and 4 left turns, all on asphalt, and it will be separated into two parallel lanes,where the cars will compete in pairs.

OMG!!! Two of my favorite things coming together for the first time ever, and not only is it happening in Greece (would you fucking believe it..!), its happening at a time that i'll be there too!!!
MOWAHAHAHAHAAAYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSs..!!!!

Tickets are well reasonable, with prices starting at 20 euros for high stand, 25 for ground, 40 for the gates opossite the finish line, and 120 for VIP, where ya get free drinks and snacks an shit...fuck man, 20 euros, thats like 12 quid..id pay that to see Bukem alone.!

Im really really stoked guys, and massive respect goes out to the organisers, Lamarco, X-Dream & Innersense. Greece is a country where we get less than 10 drum n bass big-name-DJ's a year, but at least, we know where and when to have em play!!!
:lighter: :applause: :applause: :applause: :lighter:
:gun: :beers: :jacko:

Last edited:
ha, thats a hard one..!

well, the most famous greek speaking junglist, would be 0=0.
apart from that, few more internationals there, like N-Liam and DJ Harris.
check www.funxion.gr for more info.
Its a good site and all in english, although the forum can be a bit confussing if you dont talk teh greek.
:grrrrr:EEEEKK!! i said...!

:teeth: sorry, just had to do this..:D

Last edited:
0=0 <3

Now I'm 100% straight as they come (and that's straight, logically), but 0=0 <3 <3 <3 that man is a genius. A paranoid genius, cause he never releases any of his tracks cause he thinks people will share the dubs (erm.), but a genius nonetheless. :D

WRC & Jungle...... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

/me whips out colin mcrae rally 4 and hooks up the steering wheel & pedals :D:D:D:D:D:D

yup, well said, the guy closes paradox in creating grooves, out of hordes of brakes and clattery..

also, i still dont get that <3 tingy ??
i thought it ment shag or bumming or sumthin...
unless you like the idea of 0=0 lovestick inside ya ?!?! o_O :panic:

:teeth:

Back
Top Bottom