Raise Your Weapon distortion

Mania

i fukin wot m8
VIP Junglist
4:00>
[video=youtube_share;YnwfTHpnGLY]http://youtu.be/YnwfTHpnGLY[/video]

What?
How?

It's so fucking good. Like a warm cup off cocoa being poured into a blender full of steel washers.

Not sure which synth/sample you mean. I think I got something similar by distorting very low and filtered signals if you mean the thumping low bass. The more crispy, formant sounds like very heavy distortion on filtered/resonated saw-like synths (and otherwise modulated) with an automated frequency band to me, like you can do it in Ohmicide.

Not sure which synth/sample you mean. I think I got something similar by distorting very low and filtered signals if you mean the thumping low bass. The more crispy, formant sounds like very heavy distortion on filtered/resonated saw-like synths (and otherwise modulated) with an automated frequency band to me, like you can do it in Ohmicide.
yeah yeah i know all that, but the kind of distortion is unlike anything ive ever heard before. I'm guessing hardware like russla said but if anybody had any ideas on what module he coulda used, thatd be great. Each distortion is unique.

I know that he really likes to use the rammstein amp from guitar rig as a distortion module a lot. No joke.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom