rainbow 6 vegas 2

duffer

Under Mi SensI...........
VIP Junglist
Nah not goign to buy it. waiting for grand theft auto to come out end of april. that should take up quite a bit of my time

boobjunkie

VIP Junglist
Do you still get to use the headset with the mic??

I used to love that thing :lol:

"bastard wank taco bender!"

"yes sir - open, frag and clear"

Blurr

Wasted Selection
VIP Junglist
na not getting a copy of this, i'm afraid nothing comes close to call of duty 4 atm when it comes to guns

its possible that it could swipe the "best shoot em up ever!" title from goldeneye

MARKLAR

International Tracksuit Salesman
VIP Junglist
na not getting a copy of this, i'm afraid nothing comes close to call of duty 4 atm when it comes to guns

its possible that it could swipe the "best shoot em up ever!" title from goldeneye
i love call of duty 4 but this is just as good im my opinion except ya cant stab em!lol

duffer

Under Mi SensI...........
VIP Junglist
i love call of duty 4 but this is just as good im my opinion except ya cant stab em!lol
So would you recommend gettign it then? whats online like? I love slashign people on call of duty 4 online. stealth up n dispose of um with the blade

MARKLAR

International Tracksuit Salesman
VIP Junglist
So would you recommend gettign it then? whats online like? I love slashign people on call of duty 4 online. stealth up n dispose of um with the blade
my onlines broke but my mate says its good!
i always enjoyed playin on skate online an just takin the piss out of americans!lol

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
this thread sucks. for a thread to be interesting there must be at least one mention of the following:
bag of pins
clay horse
wet sock
contact lentles
leather hat
latino soap

i could go on but the tread is still going to suck so im going to click around on break.com

Fes Rock

Nothing..........
VIP Junglist
this thread sucks. for a thread to be interesting there must be at least one mention of the following:
bag of pins
clay horse
wet sock
contact lentles
leather hat
latino soap

i could go on but the tread is still going to suck so im going to click around on break.com
show me the Latina Soap?

Blurr

Wasted Selection
VIP Junglist
bag of pins
clay horse
wet sock
contact lentles
leather hat
latino soap

its amazing how many ppl on this site feel the need to say something even though they dont have anythin to say

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
its amazing how many ppl on this site feel the need to say something even though they dont have anythin to say
i wouldnt actually call it amazing, it is the waffle section after all, and besides, anything would help up the quality of this massively pedestrian thread.

Fes Rock

Nothing..........
VIP Junglist
i wouldnt actually call it amazing, it is the waffle section after all, and besides, anything would help up the quality of this massively pedestrian thread.
DUDETHISTHREADOWNSTEHPICTURETHREADANDSTUFFGUYKIDDONTWORRYLOGIKZLAFTERISKINDAADOOSHWESHOULDCHANGEHISSIGORUSERNAMEHAHAHAHAEHEHEAAAA

Blurr

Wasted Selection
VIP Junglist
u have an interesting idea of quality?

just because i dont find a thread interesting doesnt mean i feel the need to write down a load of random items in the hope that someone somewhere will laugh

Blurr

Wasted Selection
VIP Junglist
is there something wrong in wishing to more than the average brain-dead idiot laughing at a jumble of words or spending hours looking for "hilarious" you tube videos to add to one's signature?

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
u have an interesting idea of quality?

just because i dont find a thread interesting doesnt mean i feel the need to write down a load of random items in the hope that someone somewhere will laugh
as in being funny you mean, no ok i see that, you dont do that. but you do post about video games and thats good thats something you like and want to post about.