Raiden Live. Who's Seen Him?

arb9

The one and only Raiden will be touching down at Elements in Boston tonight and I'm quite fucking excited. Judging from the live set I've heard, he sounds to be just as solid on the decks as in the studio. Anyone here seen him?

live as in dj-ing?? aye, a couple of times at herbal, killer tunes all the way.

Yeah, I did mean on the decks. Thoroughly smashed it and in very unique style too. Rolls it out just like a techno dj, not entirely surprising I guess. Great night though.

Original Portsmouth hardcore (Punk/Metal style not dance) bassist! :slick:

His sets are a wicked mix of dark techno and hardstep drum and bass. I've seen him three times, once when he used Final Scratch (it crashed so he went back to vinyl :teeth:). Definitely worth a look!

I saw Raiden with Robyn Chaos in Christchurch NZ. Raiden played an awesome set, the whole crowd seemed to be loving it - smiles all round :coffee:

I saw Raiden with Robyn Chaos in Christchurch NZ. Raiden played an awesome set, the whole crowd seemed to be loving it - smiles all round :coffee:

Dam man I had a feeling about this. Alot of the people there didn't know who was playing! That wasnt Raiden, it was Dylan (with Robyn Chaos of course)! Awesome gig! Raiden hasnt been to New Zealand. Peace+Respect.

7/7/07 - update
OK fuck my bad just found out Raiden has been to NZ to play, late '05 when i clearly didn't know who they were...

Attachments

• robyn chaos at ministry.jpg
    robyn chaos at ministry.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

A) @ Marsh808....Was that this year? Dylan & Robyn came to melbourne and killed it!!!

B) @ thereseq, How can anyone confuse Dylan with Raiden??

Last edited:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

A) @ Marsh808....Was that this year? Dylan & Robyn came to melbourne and killed it!!!

B) @ thereseq, How can anyone confuse Dylan with Raiden??

Yeah man that was earlier this year for their world tour deal. They went to Auckland too. peace+respect

Back
Top Bottom