ragga

There are a few tunes about that aren't so much ragga tunes but still ragga style...Check out Potential Bad Boy's joints on tha Dubplate Killaz album and Sub Focus "Sound Guy". I know Ray Keith did a few rmxs including "Yes Yes", "Everyman" Digital rmx just got released, "Kingston Vampires" on the BBK album, there's Stevie Hyper D "The Legend Lp", and I hear there's an "Arsonist" remix doing the rounds at the mo. Be sure to look into some of the Cutterz Choice bits, Breakage stuff, and Soundmurderer on Rewind Records. I'm sure there are tons of bits out there I dont even know about so good luck, ez :cool:

reakt said:
There are a few tunes about that aren't so much ragga tunes but still ragga style...Check out Potential Bad Boy's joints on tha Dubplate Killaz album and Sub Focus "Sound Guy". I know Ray Keith did a few rmxs including "Yes Yes", "Everyman" Digital rmx just got released, "Kingston Vampires" on the BBK album, there's Stevie Hyper D "The Legend Lp", and I hear there's an "Arsonist" remix doing the rounds at the mo. Be sure to look into some of the Cutterz Choice bits, Breakage stuff, and Soundmurderer on Rewind Records. I'm sure there are tons of bits out there I dont even know about so good luck, ez :cool:

is this Angelo? If it is, this is Marvin speaking. What up playa? thanks for the info much appreciation. :beers:

There are also a few Photek and Special Forces(AKA Photek) ragga style bits about. There's Tubby Tee "Ready She Ready" Photek Rmx, Dj Crystl "Let it Roll" 2004 Rmx, Shy FX & T Power "Nature" Photek Rmx Feat. Elephant Man, and a couple tunes on a new Photek label called Tek Dubz. Look 4 Greg Packer & Mc Assassin "Landslide" on Jerona Fruits also...That's all I can think of 4 now, will write more if I remember any :razz:

dam going above and beyond the call of :dutty: ! :devilslay

I wanna come visit youz guys sometime if the $$$ is flowing just right. I'll have a spot of tea and sip on earl gray. I've been watching Guy Richie movies to brush up on the lingo ya'll got going. Time to see how the birf place of DnB does this.

Back
Top Bottom