Ragga samples

dannyb1

This is my last shot
Hi all I'm looking for ragga samples that I guess are from soundclashes.
In this tune taxman original ninja I know the sample is of Courtney Melodys ninja mi ninja but what I don't know is where the sample he uses are from and they sound very live with the guy screaming so guessing a soundclash.
Also are soundclashes good for vox samples like in general degrees papa lover (the intro vox)

It won't let me link his soundcloud page cus it automatically tries to convert it to a fucking embedded player...

Anyways...

Google: "Mikey Glamour Souncloud"

The page you're looking for will say mikey glamour live sets or something like that.

It is basically the online utopia of all soundclash, everything from the late 60's all the way up until today, not only is it a reggae/dancehall fans dream, it is literally sample heaven for electronic music...

Enjoy, if you have any problems hit me up ;)

Are you sure? the guy screaming at the begining who says " we are the original ninja" and then at the end says "pull up pull up" which indicates it#s from a soundclash.
Anyways thanks for the heads up on the soundcloud.

Ahhhh sorry my bad i thought you meant the actual hook...

That is Sammy T from a Japanese Soundsystem called Mighty Crown sampled on that.

Cool man, well if you get stuck shout me here i've been listen to clash as long as i have jungle, since like 92'...

So yeah, always happy to share clash knowledge bro.

:2thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom