Radio2

dose.bs1

THE DADDY
VIP Junglist
If intersted a been told theres a talk about legal highs inc bzp meph etc thats on now, bit short notice but only just bee told myself, talkin about what the damage really may be etc

Moskit

:rodigan:
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Is Jeremy Vine back presenting the lunch show yet?

I miss him.

Radio 2 is the fucking bollocks.

Will tune in when I go for lunch, if I don't die of starvation beforehand. :D

dose.bs1

THE DADDY
VIP Junglist
Yeah radio 2 is good man, I rarely get the chance to listen to it though so not sure bout the lunch show, people always laught when i say i like radio2, I just spit in their eyes

jmzmaloney

ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
That Craig Charles Funk and Soul show is awesome is it still going forgot about that one, man has good taste.

dose.bs1

THE DADDY
VIP Junglist
Doesnt hughey (dont have a fookin clue how to spell his name) from the fun lovin criminals do a show aswell, im sure i listened to that sat morn?

Moskit

:rodigan:
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Does Mark Lamarr still do a late night Reggae/Ska show...?

As Craig Charles, impeccable taste in music.

Radio 2 seem to pick the best presenters, but the reason why I like it so much is very wierd... It just seems to relax me... No matter what/who is on, th tone of their programming/music proper chills me out & educates me at the same time, it really is 2nd to none in my eyes.

dose.bs1

THE DADDY
VIP Junglist
Does Mark Lamarr still do a late night Reggae/Ska show...?

As Craig Charles, impeccable taste in music.

Radio 2 seem to pick the best presenters, but the reason why I like it so much is very wierd... It just seems to relax me... No matter what/who is on, th tone of their programming/music proper chills me out & educates me at the same time, it really is 2nd to none in my eyes.
Agreed! Takes a lot to relax me sometimes aswell