radio1

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by urban breaker, Oct 31, 2005.

1. urban breaker

urban breaker New Member

radio 1 is it thumbs up or thumbs down ? ie the fabio & grooverider show . tell me what ya'll think bout it

2. sdm

sdm This is Dog Fort

Rarely check either of their shows these days, I used to catch Grooverider when he was doing it. I do listen to Chris Moyles though! :slayer:

I pretty much always used to catch Friction's show on 1Xtra when he was doing it.

3. Bad Ace

Bad Ace Close2Death

really feelin radio 1 at the mo...................coverin a bit more than indie stuff now (y)

4. 12 inch grinch

12 inch grinch Active Member

dont really listen to radio 1 at any time but 1 xtra l double i useally catch most of his show tuesdays . and kiss 100 djhype show on the weekend .true sickness .......:jackson:

5. $marty

$marty Dexcell Staff Member

switched on at like after 7 pm yesterday and zane lowe dropped "second sun" by calibre :slayer:

6. D BREAKNECK

D BREAKNECK 7 years on top

Haven't really listened to 1 much recently, since Mark & Lard went really, and Mr John Peel of course. I think they've tried to widen out the playlist in memory of John Peel.

When I'm flicking thru Freeview I'll often stop and have a listen to 1xtra, some very good shows. L Double & Flight, the hiphop ones, and friend of Breakneck - Jenna G!