Radio Show Advice!!!!!!!!!!!

JAGZ

VIP Junglist
doing my 1st one tonight and i know im gona be nervous when the time comes to start mixing :confused:
can anyone give us some words of advice that may make my paranoid brain a little less worried about flopping out
safe peeps

Dont think about it mate, just make sure the first 2 tunes are easy ones to mix, then once u get in the zone you will be sweet.
Also check everything before you start, you dont want skippy needles or dust n ting

im sure you will be fine, first time I did radio I had the most unsteady hand ever. Flopped loadsa mixes!!

(y)

Just relax and play as if you were in your bedroom. after the first few mixes, you'l be fine.

And if you've messed the first few mixes up, people will tune out and you wont have any listeners anyway :teeth:

Seriously though, it's fine once you get into it. What station you playing on il try and catch your show?

doing my 1st one tonight and i know im gona be nervous when the time comes to start mixing :confused:
can anyone give us some words of advice that may make my paranoid brain a little less worried about flopping out
safe peeps

its on the radio if ya fuck up who cares its not like ull see bad reactions or nuffin!lol

its on the radio if ya fuck up who cares its not like ull see bad reactions or nuffin!lol

true true
i can mix i just want to make a good impression and hopefully get a regular set

btw its internet radio so anyone anywhere could be listening

Back
Top Bottom