radio papatoe - alternative music, live now

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by logikz, Mar 22, 2013.

1. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

2. logikz

why was this found to be unremarkable! it was the freshest jams and you go and iron it! granted not so much dnb, probably leaning more to the shoegaze indie rock ykind of thing but still very new music, so new that its barely commited to wav and scaresely encoded to mp3 and not even uploaded to rapidshare, let alone streamed and certainly not under any circumsstances ripped from youtube. also no witty banter as such but we (dam nation, epa) are invited to come do an interview and play some new songs next week. i think there were like six listners last night!! so that means its giong to be bare peng mate. how dare you find my thread homely and pedestrian, it is most exhilerating ill have you know. im nursing a ragingin semi as we speak.

3. bn14

bn14 Well-Known Member

I tuned in for a while.

The mid set cinema story made me laugh

4. logikz

haha thanks man glad you liked it! but to be honest, i find it worrying. its korsakoff, isnt it (apparently they have a clinical name for when you get drunk do stupid shit and dont remember)

5. logikz

ok so tomorrow, at 1900 hrs CET me and hans will be talking a little about our label eastern promise audio and playing some new tunes thats in the pipeline.
    should be ok if you have nothing else to do, hope you can tune in. or not, it could be it sucks, but we will be drinking, so chances are it might be a little funny. in places.
    http://www.easternpromiseaudio.com/ for our tunes, there is a bunch of free stuff, should you happen to like it.

6. Gumby

Gumby New Member

what time will it be for me? 2am saturday morning? :sadbana:

7. logikz

yes. no. wait, five here is like ten there. but the day before. sooooo if its seven the previous day, thats like another week? or something. what are you doing last tuesday, cpuld be thats the deal. but dude its going to be worth it, i mean... probably. i should not speak to soon, for the wheels still in spin. and the times?

8. logikz

ok dont forget to tune in, were on in two hours, 1900 hrs CET ok? thats 6 in the evening for you from the uk island. i think. life as a dildo.