DnB Radio Logist - Dr Tanchev #firstdnbprod (need real constructive feedback please)

Hash'N'Tag

Water is not life, Liquid is.
Hello guys,

This is my very first DnB production (been doing other genres before but now dnb is my 'one and only' <3 ).
I'm kinda proud of it, so much that I've sent it to little labels, and 2 of them asked me in return to send them all of my future prods (which is WOW :O ).

But I haven't received any constructive feedback yet, so I'm counting on you.
Don't hesitate to be harsh, I can take it :)

Cheers

I left feedback,

"Wow, that is a WILD sound. I love it!! This is really cool with the addition of the Strings and Piano. I love Dynamics as much as the next guy, but man, the volume is so loud with that cool noise in the beginning, wish it was tamed a little better. 00:59 - Mmmmmm :ROCK: I love the Drop! The filter automation on your Bassline is wicked fresh, Nuskool all the way! 1:28 - that's badass that you brought the Strings and Piano back.

I can't get enough of that filter automation, it's super killer. Wow, 2:16, that was abrupt going into the Breakdown. The whole tune has a really oldschool Retro feel to it, kind of Tetrisish to me... but with cutting edge Bass and Drums. The Build around 3:05ish is soooo badass going into that white noise at 3:15. 3:41 - that Fill was great, I got to hear the Bass by itself for a short time.

I think the Ending is weak. ; D It could be developed like the Intro imo and have more uniqueness. Great tune overall, the Production is solid except for the Intro being so loud."

Wow man that is some awesome flattering feedback!
Thank you so much!
I guess I tried to set the melody in the intro in a 'classical concerto' way: the same way a solo instrument (piano or cello) would before the orchestra repeats it.

Thanks a lot for the feedback!
Yes it needs a lot of work for sure as it is my first dnb prod ever ^^
Glad the intro is your cup of tea, I know I took some risk with its sound, I like to say it's kinda Noisia-inspired :)

Back
Top Bottom