Radiance - Space between

Loving it. I'm currently trying to figure out how to make that DEEP piano bass-like sound.
advice: the part at 1:07-1:17 isn't necissary at all, I would cut it completely. I'm not a fan of the sidechained/offbeat piano, play with different vst's on this.
The high pitched piano is pretty damn amazing. excellent second break, however the high pitched piano part comes in a bit awkwardly during 4:05.

cheers to that. wicked stuff.

Thanks for the feedback mate. Glad you liked it.
Nearly all the pianos I use are from the Nexus synth, it has some amazing piano patches imo. I just tweak them a bit to fit my needs and add effects. :) The deep bass effect comes from everything working together I guess. Low piano, subbass, a silent reese bass, and also some low atmospheric pads. About the offbeat piano part, I originally had a lot more going on there, but decided to strip it down and just leave the offbeat piano, personally I thought it gave a nice "loungy" feel to the track.

I think the intro would be better with some more variations and diffrent chords, could be better, and i think the piano is too deep and sounds like its clashing with the bass. The high pitched piano is real nice tho;)

Back
Top Bottom