Racsal and Klone - Wildcard - Transparent

Yeah thius tune is proper heavy believe!!!! No links though sorry will keep an eye out!

@ Klusta nice to meet you last thurs in Banbury sorry I couldnt talk long, I had enough to do!!!

Speak soon bro

Originally posted by Dj Reaction
Yeah thius tune is proper heavy believe!!!! No links though sorry will keep an eye out!

@ Klusta nice to meet you last thurs in Banbury sorry I couldnt talk long, I had enough to do!!!

Speak soon bro

eze reaction

glad to hear, bought it blind :censored:

TT was a heavy night...well worth the 3hr drive to see Slipmat n Zinc, and put some faces to names. bigups for lettin me rinse the dex for 20mins, someone needs to polish their platters though ;)

will definitly hav to make some other TT events.

Originally posted by klusta
eze reaction

glad to hear, bought it blind :censored:

TT was a heavy night...well worth the 3hr drive to see Slipmat n Zinc, and put some faces to names. bigups for lettin me rinse the dex for 20mins, someone needs to polish their platters though ;)

will definitly hav to make some other TT events.

Nice one mate!!!

Let me know next time you wanna come we got high Contrast 30th May and then our label launch party with Andy C!
So get back

Ez K

Linkage is on the singles page of the Arena mate

Not their strongest work imo but still got bags of energy to move the floor

See you tomorrow bro

SC

Originally posted by Caution
Ez K

Linkage is on the singles page of the Arena mate

Not their strongest work imo but still got bags of energy to move the floor

See you tomorrow bro

SC

nice one, the flip well heavy :thumbsup: BSE :slayer:

yep, sound....wot time u aiming to hit Lynn?

Originally posted by klusta
yep, sound....wot time u aiming to hit Lynn?

Im just having car tyre problems at the moment. Might not be able to get it sorted until tomorrow afternoon so I cant say really. Will call you tomorrow to let you know.

Also having trouble sorting out a hotel atm. Any recomendations mate?. Cheaper the better......

Originally posted by Caution
Im just having car tyre problems at the moment. Might not be able to get it sorted until tomorrow afternoon so I cant say really. Will call you tomorrow to let you know.

Also having trouble sorting out a hotel atm. Any recomendations mate?. Cheaper the better......

got somewhere to crash if you want it.

I'll hook up a search on hotels and get back to ya...

transparent have had some very heavy releases in the last coupla months, wat with this and that raiden cenobyte ep which im still really feelin!

Back
Top Bottom