Ra Remixes

mzacker

^^^^/\^^^^
Shy FX - Ra (Generation Dub Remix)

Shy FX - Ra (Original Sin Remix)

ARE THESE TUNES F$cking SICK OR WHAT?

G Dub threw down in NYC last week and dropped both these bangers!!! Been caining them to death ever since!

:rave:

Not gonna lie i like the original better but i've heard the both and are quite on point. but i think it's kind of funny how theres a g dub remix and an original sin remix when O.S. is one half of g dub and as i hear it he does most of the button pushing anyway. not to detract form the point. smashers? yes. but i'll take the o.g, over the later remixes.

liking the g dub one more. keeps truer to the original flavour of the track, and definatly smashes it where it should. it's really grown on me.
the original sin remix seems like he's tring to hard to make something out of it which isn't there.

neither of them are even close to being as amazing as the original, ra is one of, if not my fav dnb tune and what g dub did was sacrilege, stop the synth :|

i still aint heard either but just out of curiosity does it still say "BY THE POWER OF RAA" just before the drop or have they changed it?

still says it, infact i believe one of them or maybe both says it twice, they both got two phrase intros too i think, unlike the original with the lil one and a quarter phrase killer.

yunno they got that from He-Man, when he says "BY THE POWER OF GREYSKULL" sry i used to be a big he-man fan back inthe day :<

Anyone got even the slightest idea of a release date? I'm guessing late 08 early 09 but i aint got a clue

i'd say sometime this year. Shy Fx is working on a new album and he's been handing out his tunes from Diary of a Digital Soundboy (Feelings, Bambatta ect) for remixes. i'd assume this would be in there somewhere in the pipeline.

the original sin remix seems like he's tring to hard to make something out of it which isn't there.

Yeah, what's up with that? A lot of artists "remix" tunes, and the product sounds like a totally different track. Why don't they just name it something different? Matter of fact, it's not infrequent that I hear two unrelated tunes that sound more similar than certain "remixes" of other tunes.

Either way though, lovin' this one!

imo if its being released, i dont think this tune will take long to come out on promo at all...month or maybe two.

can imagine this song being a bit boring after that long

Back
Top Bottom