R-Type

the original is obviously a severe tune, and with the recent trend of remixing classics (pulpfiction,papua new ginny (cant spell that shit!) etc) it don't surprise me to see rmxs, good to see a new spin(no pun int) on tunes that had a big effect at their time of release, however due toi the machine i use for net access (work) i can't listern to audio (no broadband,or media player and can't really download one) so i can't say weather or not any should be released or which one is the best,
what other releases are there by jo?? are they on the same vibe as r-type??

:typing:

me and chris argue about this so much, the original is soooooo heavy, ed rush remix is alright, but original is still the best. the bassss wooooooo

:idhitit:

all ed rush remix really is is sped up with more drumss

Original is kinda timeless, but i really like the friction & frenzic remix. the ed solo one is cool too. they should release em all on a 12 and be done with it ;)

None of them are as good as the original but as remixes of old classics go these 2 aren't bad at all

Prefer the new one out of the 2 :thumbsup:

The Shogun mix just wings it of the 2 remixes as it's almost just a pitched up version of the original. I didn't think that the Ed Solo one was coming out as it's been on plate for such a long time.

shogun remix just seems to be the same thing just more defined drums, i like the craziness of solo's remix. Im glad the remix's do it justice, but the original always deserves all props cause without it you wouldn't have em ya know?

Back
Top Bottom