R-type 2005?

$marty

Dexcell
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
I was just having a look on the top tens on DNB arena. Just saw that Brockie & Ed solo are doing another remix of R-type. Just wondering if this was true or not. anyone have any ideas?

Groan not another remix of a track that has already been remixed, granted I haven't heard it & it could the most amazing tune in the world, but some producers have the best talent in the world & should be focusing on carving out some exceptional work rather than remixing every tune that has been released within the same year. Just kills a tunes chance of going down as a classic imo

It's fucking geigh. It's shows a lack of willing to be creative and create or mould a new sound.

Re-using a previous idea and bringing it up to date with the modern music equipment available is not what music production is about.

Why don't they just fuck off or be original.

My 2 cent/

$marty_B said:
I was just having a look on the top tens on DNB arena. Just saw that Brockie & Ed solo are doing another remix of R-type. Just wondering if this was true or not. anyone have any ideas?

They did one a couple of years ago that never came out, I wonder if it's that one.

zoob said:
It's fucking geigh. It's shows a lack of willing to be creative and create or mould a new sound.

Re-using a previous idea and bringing it up to date with the modern music equipment available is not what music production is about.

Why don't they just fuck off or be original.

My 2 cent/

Agreed. There are a few remixes of old tunes that aren't bad but generally, people shouldn't bother if they are gonna turn it into a load of shit.

More people should take a leaf out of Concord Dawn's book, they were asked to remix Phantom Force but they gave up 'cos they couldn't do it justice.

Last edited:
V Matt said:
More people should take a leaf out of Concord Dawn's book, they were asked to remix Phantom Force but they gave up 'cos they couldn't do it justice.

I've got time for a decision like that. Respect CD.

I remember hearing it dropped on a swift set a coupla years back. It aint too bad. to be fair though the frenzic & Friction one does kane the shite out of it.
And about the remixing tunes thing, a remix is only good if it is produced good (Bacteria pendulum rmx)
However it could bomb like a gigantic turd into the toilet (T-10 Dillinja rmx)

*Yawn*

The constant remixing of 'ardkore tracks is one of the many reasons I got disinterested with DnB. I don't think theres any talent left, I don't think they have a choice.

I think Margret Thatcher needs to make a come back, because it seems that when she was in power, everything over there was shitty, and with that shittyness people got their anger out by writing kick ass music. It seems there needs to be social unrest for good music to occur.

Back
Top Bottom